Tuesday 18 January 2022

No Place Like Gnome :)




Well hello lovelies. I realised that I haven't blogged in aaaaaages (naughty naughty) but I hope this post finds you all well and staying safe. 

 I thought I'd share a little gnome creation I made using one of the fab Woodware stamps. 

This one is Little Gnome designed by Francoise Read and I love him.







And this is what I did. He was coloured with Copics and I've added some Glossy Accents to the hearts. You can't really see it here but on the last pic you can see how shiny they are.







I added some spots using a white Posca Pen and some faux stitching using a black Micron pen. I also outlined the image using clear glitter.








Some things never change - I couldn't help myself and I had to add a nice black and white gingham bow and a heart button!!  You can really see how shiny the hearts on in this pic. 
 

Right well I do have quite a few cards which  I haven't yet blogged (as you can imagine lol),  so I'll add them shortly and I'll see you again soon. 

Huggiest of hugs, Dawny xx


2 comments:

Marcea said...

I could pick your cards out from a line up .... so distinctively you ... another cracker darling. Love it!! xx

Tracey T said...

Absolutely classic Dawny - you have such a distinctive style. Fabulous card! x