Saturday 22 January 2022

Chop Chop Chop





Hello lovelies and hope you are all OK.

The card I'm sharing today was inspired by a birthday card sent to me by my crafty bestie Christine.

And ....



... this is what I did.

I used another Woodware stamp - this is Dancing Chickens designed by the loveliness that is Jane Gill. I coloured it very simply with Koi brush pens then cut it out.

The letters are from this die here - 



... it's the 

Birthday - Sue Wilson - Craft Die & Stamp Set


and all I did was cut out the letters I wanted and coloured them in.

Do you know how many words you can get from 'birthday'? 
It's quite a lot to be fair lol. 

If you get stuck, an on line anagram sorter will help you.



I just added some details to match the stamp and added some white Posca pen to colour them in.

Easy peasy!!

Then I stuck it all together ....


 ... like this.

This is definitely a technique I will use again. 

I hope you like my zingy funky chicken card and thank you for stopping by today.

Stay safe an well and I'll see you soon xxx

No comments: