Saturday 29 January 2022

Art From The Heart




Hello lovelies.
I'm sharing a card today which I made from an on line workshop I did with the super talented and very very lovely Eileen Godwin.

It was a while ago I have to say but one of the cards we did inspired me to use some other products from Lavinia Stamps. 


And ...




... this is what I made. 
Apologies for the photos here by the way - not the standard I'd have liked but the light isn't great here at the mo!!

Anyway, you'll get the gist I hope.

So I stencilled the background using a Clarity Stencil - Abstract Squares -  and I used Distress Inks with it before doing a bit of stamping.

 All the stamps I used are from Lavinia Stamps and they are - 

 Pippin, Tree Branch and  Fairy Charms.
The words (also Lavinia) are Magic Surrounds Us and Art From The Heart.

All were stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne.








I have to confess that I made a mess of the second generation stamping of the words on the right - you probably noticed lol.  But I won't not share it because of that.


After I stamped Pippin, I grounded him using some Distress Inks.

Once it was finished, I mounted the panel onto a white card base - I like how it looks.






So that's my make for today - as always, I hope you like it.

See you soon and until then, take care and stay safe.

Hugs, Dawny xx

 

1 comment:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous make Dawny .. Lavinia is my latest obsession since I came back to crafting a few months ago .. this one is fab xx