Thursday 27 January 2022

Arlo Arlo Arlo (Sorry!!)





Hello lovelies and hope you're OK today.

I'm sharing another card made with some Lavinia Stamps and today we are going under water with ...

Arlo

I think he's really nice and a bit different - great for a man's card.





The background was made using a 4" Round Gel Press and some Distress Inks. 

Then I used the White Orbs Stencil before splashing with water to get a bit of texture.


Love these Gel Presses.






Then I stamped Arlo using a mixture of Versafine Clair Nocturne and Versafine Clair Twilight. 

Then it was time to add the foliage - you can really go to town here and add as much or as little as you want. I used the Foliage Set and it's one of my faves. I thought the branches looked a bit like coral so I added a few which I stamped in Worn Lipstick Distress Ink - I did 2nd generation stamping here as I didn't want it to be too bold.

 Finally I added some clear glitter here and there and a few white Posca Pen squiggles before finishing off with a sentiment from the Heartfelt Verses set.

I hope you like him and thank you for stopping by today.

Huggiest of hugs,
Dawny xx


 

No comments: