Wednesday 2 December 2020

The Bees Knees :)

 




Hello lovelies and hope you are all OK .

It's a quick post today and the card I'm sharing was made using a brand spanking new Tonic Studios release. 


This is one of the Scribble dies. 
There are 4 in total - and this is the Bees Knees Floral Scribble set. 

They're available at Create and Craft at the mo but will be on general sale soon.






So what I did was cut out the design in black card and the matting layer in white and stuck them together.

Then I just coloured in various areas with Nuvo markers and added a bit of glitter here and there.

Dead easy and a bit quicker than paper piecing.



I love the bright colours here - really cheery and we could all do with that at the mo couldn't we lol. 

And the little bees are soooo cute.

So that's my card for today and I hope you like it.
Sending love and hugs to everybody and hoping you are all safe and well xxx


No comments: