Saturday 19 December 2020

Pretty Peony :)





Hello lovelies and hope you are all safe and well.

Here's a pretty little peony card which I made using a brand new set of dies from Tonic Studios. 

These are the Perfect Petals set and this one is Peony. 

Dead easy to put together and they're quite a size - nice and bold to make a statement on your cards and projects. 

Which  means you don't have to add a lot else :)






I used plain white copier paper for this - it moulds really well and we've all got some of it somewhere haven't we.

And I just dabbed a bit of glitter over the petals to add a bit of sparkle.

Sometimes I just cannot help myself lol!!



 Apols for the fuzzy pic here. I don't know what happened!!

So that's me all done for today. 
These dies are available at the mo over at Create and Craft and they'll be on sale via retailers before too long.

Take care and stay safe and well and lots of love to all xx

No comments: