Wednesday 9 December 2020

The Bee Word :)

 


Hello lovelies - hope you are all OK today xx 
The cold is still dragging on but I'm hoping that it's now peaked. I'm not pleasant to be around at the mo - sniff sniff.


So I've got another 'bee' card to share today -  I just love them.

Once again I used the Tonic Studios Bees Knees Scribble Die set, but for this one I just used a little bit of the frame. 
So this is the set and you'll see that there are little bees either side of the frame. 

I just snipped them out, stuck them onto some white card and coloured them in. Then I sprinkled some glitter over the middle bit, just to break the colour up.




Fabulous sentiment.

I really liked the kraft card on this one. 
It always looks nice with a strong colour.




Oooops, stray glitter alert!! 
I could have sworn that it wasn't there when I took the the pics!! There's always one or two little grain of the stuff that lie in wait. 

I love the stuff but it sticks to everywhere. 

I remember at one of the shows I was demoing at, that a lady came up to me and commented that I'd got glitter all over me. It was, she said, (and I quote), 'even in your moustache'.

I was almost quite lost for words really.  

Right, me and my hairy face are off to do a bit of prepping.

Take care, have a fab day and I'll see you soon with some more cardage.

Stay safe and well xx

No comments: