Wednesday 25 November 2020

Special Day




Hello lovelies and hope you are all OK today.

I'm sharing a card I made using the brand new Tonic Studios Special Occasions Die sets. These are still on 30 day exclusive over at Create and Craft and they will be available direct from Tonic and other retailers after this.

But it is a bit of inspiration until then.



There are 3 different sets here and I used the Anniversary set. 

You could use this for other occasions though, not just anniversaries, although it's pretty darn tooting good for those.





And this is the sentiment I used - again it's on 30 days at Create and Craft.





I really like the deep red with the gold here. 
It'd be nice for a Ruby Anniversary.




You could use this sentiment for other occasions such as a wedding.





 So that's my card for today and hope you like it.


Now, I have a huge favour to ask you.

I have a giveaway planned for my blog subscribers - I said I'd do this when I got the blog up and running again. But I'm not  sure if the way I used to do this will still work. 

Could somebody, anybody just leave me a comment, even if it says 'test'. If you come here and see one there, then don't worry because I only need one to know that I can do the giveaway like this.  If it doesn't work I'll have to find another way.


Right, that's me for today. 

Take care and stay safe and well. 

Huge hugs xxx

No comments: