Wednesday 18 November 2020

It's a BOGOF Kind of a Day lol


Hello lovelies and hope this finds you all well.

So the cards I'm sharing today use the Summer Fun set of dies from Tonic Studios. This is a set that makes staggered stage cards but you can use the elements on your other cards. 

I shared the home sweet home picture frame I made using the set a few days ago and if you missed it, you can see it here.


At the moment, the sets are on 30 day exclusive over at Create and Craft but they will be available after 7th December from Tonic and retailers.








The staggered stage cards fold completely flat for posting which is a definite plus isn't it.

On this one I used the caravan as the focal point. 
I love the little door that opens and the window and awning.





Super sweet :)




Here's another staggered stage card I made with this set....


... and this would be great for a retirement or enjoy your holiday card.

 The grass is made from the outer edge of the bunting die. 
It's a bit chunky I've decided and next time I'll use the picket fence I think.





So they're the cards and I hope you liked them.
 I'll see you soon with some more makes but until then, take care and stay safe and well xxx

 

No comments: