Sunday 3 January 2021

Little Pink Toes


Aww, one of the things I love making are new baby cards. 

So I was really happy to see the new Tonic Studios Special Occasions Baby Layering Frame set.   
And this is what I made with it.

This could easily be made for a little boy just by changing the colour (natch!!). 

The dies actually do the work for you - you just have to layer them up!!

But I noticed something else with them .....




... and that is that the sentiment outside edge (the one in kraft here) makes a cracking template to ink around to make sweet little clouds :)

A LOT of mileage from this, I'm sure. 





I used the Mint Macaroon ink from the Dream in Colour trio and I love the effect it gave.

I also loved the tiny little feet in the frame :)




 

So that's me done for today. 

As always, I've put my affilaite links to the some of the products I've used below. I wasn't able to find the frame dies on the USA site (sorry xx)  but I've linked to what I can.

Take care and stay safe and well and I'll see you soon.

Crafty hugs xxx


UK 






USA






No comments: