Saturday 28 April 2012

Here’s A Lil Sneakie Peekie Plus a Blast From The Past:)

Picture 007c copy

Hi there peeps and hope you are all OK today.

We got back from Aintree a little later than we thought we would but I managed to get the dies I wanted plus one or two other little bargainous goodies which no doubt I’ll share with you at some point in the future lol!! Well they just sort of jumped into my basket really and I didn’t have the heart to tell them to get out again !!!

I have a card to share today which is made using one of the brand new Lili Of The Valley.

This cute image is  called

Scooter Boy

and you will be able to get your mitts on him and the other new stuff soon as soon because they are going to be released on  Wednesday 9th May on the LOTV website :)

BUT …..

if you are coming along to the open weekend next Saturday and Sunday then you will be able to get them there and you’ll be the first to have them.

There’ll be 10% off of all your LOTV purchases, the LOTV team will be there,  Bev is doing classes and your truly here will be demoing. It promises to be a bit of a  fab,  fun and crafty doo (plus I hear that there’s going to be cream teas, snort snort and count me in for that one :)

open day picture

Fantastico or what!!!

Picture 001c copy

Now back to the card.

I coloured him with Copics and these are the colours I used …..

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair -  E29, E50

The rest – B00, B39, B45, 93, B95, B97, E33, E41, E50, E51, E81, E87, Y00, Y08, Y11, Y17, Y21, Y28

I used another newbie here because  the papers I used are all from Nitwits and they are from the brand new FQB The Bees Knees collection.

Picture 006c copy

Clean and fresh – just how we like it :)

 Picture 004c copy

A bit of an homage to Leann  here – that girl can do wonders with a bit of string.  I love her – she’s totally fablass :)

This is my first string attempt so it isn't quite in the same league sadly.

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

So that’s  me done and I’m off to have a play with me new crafty stash.

I’ve had another lot of gorgeous lil jumpers in so Ill do the pics and put them on here tomorrow. Honestly, you are the absolute best you lovely peeps, mmmmwwwaahhhh xxx

I did say that I’d put this weeks BFTP on seeing as it didn’t happen on Thursday so better late than never and this week I’m back to Blur. They look so young in this vid, and check out old Kevin Wicks as well. Fave line in the whole song (apart from ‘Park Loife’) is ‘Who's that gut lord marching... you should cut down on your pork life mate... get some exercise’.

Still makes me smile after all this time!! And possible cringe a bit now cos I am that gut Lord (lady) fo sho!!!! But I’m still having a cream tea next weekend, oh yes siree I am :)

So enjoy and  ….

… see you soon and enjoy your Saturday evening.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Love the card, lovely colours! The layout is cool and the image is so cute :D

Tags xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love this sweet image

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, your little scooter boy is a real cutie! Wish I lived near the LOTV store ... stamping AND cream teas, sounds like a perfect day!

Mau xx said...

What a fab card Dawny, I love the new image and your papers are super. Love your string detail too.

Now about these Cream teas!!! That really could be the thing that swings me to make a long trip out :)) mind you this little chappy on his Scooter has already set my pulses racing...lol
Hope my jumpers arrived xx

shampylou30 said...

gorgeous card love the fresh colours and nothing wrong with your string tying love it sue xxxx