Sunday 29 June 2014

Teally-tastic Tilda

Good morning sweet peeps and I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend.

The card I’m sharing with you today is for this month’s Magnolia Only Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl's Challenge Blog and this month we want you to

Add A Die Cut

so it’s very straightforward.

There’s also 2 fabulous prizes - a Magnolia stamp all the way from the home of Edwin and Tilda kindly donated by Magnolia of Sweden and a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl



 

So ……

… this is what I did.

The image is called Swedish Tilda and I coloured her with the following Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02
Hair – E31, E35, E39, E50
The rest – BG0000, BG10, BG15, BG49, BV0000, BV01, BV08, BV13, C00, C0, E50

The papers are Timeless Victorian from Lili of The Valley.

Here’s some pics and I’ll list the lovely Ribbon Girl goodies that I used in a tick …

I stamped the LOTV sentiment from the Sentiments to Fit Scroll set onto one of the dies from a Doo Hickey Events Flags set.

I didn't get it quite right now I look at the pic, and why is it that I don’t see these things till they are on here?

Somebody needs to go to Specsavers!!!

The bits and bobs that I used from The Ribbon Girl are  -

38mm Teal Silky Crush,  ribbon
Wooden Heart Buttons

Cheesecloth

Teal Cottage Garden Blooms

Mini Dahlia Vintage Teal Blooms

Darjeeling White Mini Blossom Flowers

Jade Tiny Ric Rac Trim

3mm White Self Adhesive Pearls

So that’s me done for today.

I'm off to get everything ready for the two little visitors that are staying tonight and tomorrow night.
Emma's partner’s aunty has sadly died so they are going to the funeral on Monday which is in Wiltshire and the little darling are staying here. I will probably be shattered by the time they go back and I will have a taste of what Emma has trying to get them organised for school / nursery before  starting work myself. I do not know how you working Mums do it – I take my hat off to to you all.

The diet is going well and I am close to 7lbs.
His Lordship has joined me so it’s quite easy with him being on board. I can already see a slight difference and that is spurring me on. I think you know in your heart / head when it’s the right time and this time was the time for me.

Right I’m off.

I will be back in the week with some Papertakey stuff.

Here’s a sneakie peekie ….

…. it’s not at all my usual style – I don't know what’s going on in my creative head at the mo lol!!

Anyhoos, all will be revealed on Tuesday.

Till then, enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't forget to nip over and see the other DT cardage and projects when you get a sec – they are as fab as fabby could be.

Hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

riliska said...

Beautiful card! I like the adorable image the papers and the flowers.

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,I love Tilda,this is really lovely!!!All the card is beautiful!

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Dawny! Fantastic layout and so many lovely embellies to drool over.
Hope everything goes to plan with the children and well done with the diet. It is much easier when hubby is supporting you by joining you on the diet. Debra x

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Dawny and good luck with the diet (and getting the little ones ready for school/nursery etc) Mary x

Julie said...

Super cute card Dawny, I love the craft and blue together

Jane Savage said...

It’s a stunner, Dawny! Love this colour combo and the wonderful mix of die-cuts! xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is beautiful, the colour scheme is gorgeous and there are some lovely flowers on here!
Rebecca.