Friday 5 July 2013

A Brand New Stamp Collection

Picture-010web
Morning sweet peeps and I'm very pleased to tell you that we have another blog hop for you today with some fab prizes along the way courtesy of my sweet and oh so talented friend Kim Paperbabe who has launched her very own range of stamps :)
Wishing you all the luck in the world chicksie with your venture xxx-
 
Kim has been sneak peeking them all week and today is the day that you can finally get your mitts on them :)
So let's get straight on with the hop
HELLO EVERYONE!

WELCOME ALL to the Paperbabe Stamps Co-Hop "LAUNCH PARTY" featuring our debut stamp collection.

Kim thought it would be a lovely treat to see Paperbabe stamps in the hands of some of her talented stampy friends...



Just to recap the debut releases, "Tree Hugs", "DesignA Knit" and "Ribbed Background" are NOW in the Store! Also, the long awaited "MayLeeDee" is available as digital download for INSTANT gratification! And there's svg files to help cut some of those images out... Woo HOO!!!!

So what did I do then?

 Picture-007web

I went for Tree Hugs - I LOVE trees, and this set is full of the most gorgeous sentiments and little additions such as hearts, little birds, grass etc.

I wanted to keep this very clean and simple because I wanted the tree and the sentiment to be the focal points. I stamped out the tree in different coloured inks then added some white gel pens in all the dots on the canopy.

Don't you think the sentiment is lovely?

Picture-009web

I stamped over one of the tree trunk die cuts with the bark pattern form the set, then attached it with a foam pad to give it a bit of dimension.

Picture-008web 

I found my ribbler lurking whilst I was looking for something else the other day so I thought I'd use it to keep with the natural look of the card.

Be sure to stop by PAPERBABE blog if you are JUST beginning the hop and make it all the way to the PAPERBABE STAMPS blog to see the endless possibilities with this new debut collection and to leave your comments along the way... as there are some fabby prizes to be had!

Prizes?
Did someone say PRIZES?

Yes indeed!

To sweeten the deal in celebration of this new collection, there will be individual prizes given out as well as one ENTIRE release to a lucky winner! Yep, that's a LOT of prizes!

So, here's what's for grabs...


1 winner will be chosen to win the TREE HUGS SET

1 winner will be chosen to win the DESIGN A KNIT SET

1 winner will be chosen to win the RIBBED BACKGROUND Stamp

1 winner will be chosen to win the MAYLEEDEE DIGI

and ONE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive THE ENTIRE RELEASE for JULY!!!

That's a LOT of chances to win! So go, hop, party and be amazed...

Here's where you want to be:


Dawny P (me)

THANK you so much for joining us on this Launch Party and we'll announce the winners on the Paperbabe Blog on the 12th! You have until the 10th to hop with us and enter to win!

HAPPY LAUNCH DAY, everyone!!!

Have a fabulous day and huggiest of tree hugs to all xxx



30 comments:

Ginger said...

Very different from the other makes so far. I love the look of this on the brown Kraft background. x

Sue said...

This is stunning Dawny, it has such a tranquil feel about it. I love the tree image, wonderful colours and such a beautiful sentiment too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card. Hugs x ChrisB

Hazel said...

So exciting to see the launch of Kim's stamps - love what you've done with the gorgeous tree - the mono tone is super x

Stef H said...

i am truly enjoying the hop and just love the colors you used here. i'm definitely in agreement with you on the sentiment!!!!

Chris Steer said...

Gorgeous Cards x

loftylass said...

I'm loving these new stamps Dawn and I just love craft card.... a marriage made in heaven as far as I'm concerned.
Hugs
Heather W
x

jeb said...

I love trees too. Except when they fall on my house. At least that won't be a worry with this three. Love it. Thank you.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello! Dawny, love the look of the craft paper, warm and neat. very lovely card! Hugs.

Karen Petitt said...

A really beautiful and elegant card with the sentiment and tree as the important elements, thanks for the chance hugs Karen P

Linda said...

These tree stamps are fabulous, and I love your design using Kraft cardstock. Hugs Linda xx

Rosietoes said...

Love this CAS take on the stamps and that sentiment is fab. x

wendyp said...

This card is so elegant, love the colours. Am enjoying seeing what everyone has created - all so different and beautiful. WendY x

Cindy’s Crafty Creations said...

Love the earth tone of this tree. love it

CraftingMum said...

Love the tree with craft card, thanks for the inspiration x

shirley-bee said...

This set looks fabulous on kraft card!

LauraEva said...

wow---I love the detail features on this card!

Natalia Cantwell said...

how cute is that tree

Letty Abad said...

Beautiful card, I Love the colors

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card I love what you have done here...an inspiration !

shampylou30 said...

Lovely card it looks so classy xxxx

May said...

Fabulous card, Love that tree image & fabulous to use it on Kraft card.. Beautiful work... Hugs May x x x

Trish said...

Fab card- love the use of kraft card. The sentiment is really good and true. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Unknown said...

Love how u did it with Kraft, totally Luvin the look
Great hop
Tfs
Kenzi :-)

Janis said...

Yes, I do love that sentiment....and the way you did your tree is wonderful on the Kraft!
<3 J

Alittleshabbychic said...

Stunning project, I love Kim's new stamps. hugs Tricia xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous! Love the kraft, just gorgeous! Kimx

Unknown said...

I love the card and the saying. The craft color suits it extemelly well. How nice

Gail Hutchinson said...

I love your use of the Kraft card. It's a favourite of mine too. It looks great with the tree stamp

-Agnes- said...

Calming and unusual! Well done!