Wednesday 1 May 2013

Calling All Lili Of The Valley Fans ....... :)

Morning peeps and hope you are all OK on this fine and sunny morning.
If you've already been over to the
Ideas To Inspire blog, then you'll know that we have a .....

monthlychallenge880

.... BRAND NEW CHALLENGE
for you which is going to be launched today.

Woooohooo -  and if you nip over to the I2I blog at midday then you can find out all about it.

Now you may have noticed that I had a card on the Papertake Weekly blog yesterday but I wasn't able to put it on here because my internet went ever so slightly haywire. But no matter cos I have a sneaky peekie to share today which is from the new Vintage Boys soon-to-be-released release so I've added it here as it fits rather nicely, so you get 2 sneakie peeks for the price of one :).

So my first card is ....

Picture-005web

... this one here and I've used ...

Take It Easy.

And it's a nice day for it as well, if only I could join him!!!

Picture-001web

So I coloured him in Copics, but I have to admit that this morning, I was tidying my desk ready to start the prep for the workshop this weekend (more in a tick)  and I chucked out the paper with the Copics list on - whaaaaaa, oh noooooooooooo?????? 

But I'll do me best to try and remember them all so here goes -

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02
Hair - E31, E35, E39

The rest - B0000, B000, B12, B95, B97, C00, E09, E31, E33, E35, E39, E41, E42, E43, E50, E97, R05, R17, R27, R59, YG0000, YG00, YG23

The papers are from an 8x8 Petal Fresh Paper pad - I LOVE the clean look of these papers.

Ohh and btw, just while I'm thinking about it, all the 8x8 pads are now back in stock :)

 

Picture-004web

The sentiment is from the Set 9 - Mixed Circular Sentiments set but I just used one of the straight stamps in the set (I'd forgotten how versatile that set is).

 

Picture-002web

Spot the Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One die again.
I just can't help myself sometimes!!

 

Picture-003web

OK so that's card numero uno.

So back to yesterday's Papertake and here's the card I made for that which also featured one of the new release ....

Picture-010web

.. and this is ...

A Lick Of Paint.

Can I just say peeps that this image is a fabulous size so it really is the focal point of your card. And it's perfect if you aren't too confident about adding embellies etc.

Picture-006web

Once again, the list of colours went to file 13 along with the ones above but I'll try and remember again (jeez, twice in one day - I will pay for this later when I get brain ache!!)

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02
Hair -  E35, E39

The rest - , E31, E33, E35, E39, E41, E42, E43, E50,R05, R17, R27, R59

And of course the papers are from the 8x8 Country Gent Paper Pad - perfect for these new images.

Picture-004lopweb

The sentiment is from one of the new Sketch Pad Set - 8-General Sentiments.
OMG how good are these!! I picked one up last time I was over at the shop and I wonder how I ever managed without them

And the curvy border is there again!!
In fact, the border on the first card is actually the negative from this one here :)

 

Picture-007web

Ooh I'm not loving this pic - it all looks a bit wonky donky but I promise you that IRL it isn't!!

Picture-003lopweb

Blimey what a long post today - thank you for staying with it to the bitter end me darlins xxx

Right I had better be off cos I have to get my prep done for the workshop this weekend. We are going to be making a lovely recipe box using the  Country Lady papers.

Here's have a little sneakie peekie ....

 Picture-002web

It's a fab design for the box as well which only uses 2 A4 sheets of paper.
AND you could also use it to store your cards in as well - even 6x6s will fit nicely.

At the last count, I THINK there were one or two places left so if you fancy a nice afternoon crafting on Saturday check it out here

Right, I really am going this time - don't forget to check the I2I website at midday for the challenge deets.

Have the best day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

5 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, I love them both!

Marie-Anne

rachel said...

gorgeous cards Dawny - really wonderful - so many layers and such interest - fabulous xx

karen said...

Two stunners Dawny and the images are fantastic, so glad there is going to be an LOTV challenge now, cant wait to play! hugs, Karenxx

Trish said...

Hi Dawny,
2 gorgeous cards, both very different, but they both have so much going on and it takes a while to look at all the interesting layers/ colours/ dies used etc...Simply fab. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x

Tracy said...

Love both cards dawny, perfect designs. Will have to pop by for the challenge.

Oooo I can't wait for the workshop on saturday, great sneaky peep, I'm going to really enjoy this.
Happy crafting
Tracy x