Wednesday 14 December 2011

Now There’s A Shock lol!!!

  Picture 007c copy

Morning peeps and hope you are all OK today :)

Over at Papertake Weekly, it’s time to get out your fave colours cos our theme this week is

I’m Dreaming Of A (your fave colour) Christmas.

And …..

Picture 001c copy

… guess what I went for???

It HAD to be really :)

I coloured Tilda with the following Copics -

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R20, E40, E41, E42, E43, E50, C00, C1, C3, C5, R85, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10

All the papers are from NitwitsFBQ Confection Collection

Picture 005c copy

The pretty silver jingle bells and 38mm silver mesh ribbon are both from The Ribbon Girl

Picture 006c copy

… as are the beautiful pink two tone blossoms

Picture 002c copy

 

Picture 004c copy

So that’s me done and I will be back shortly.

This should have been posted yesterday of course but I had probs getting it on here.

Before I go, I’ll leave you with something  somebody showed me on YouTube – these kids are fab and this just made me smile (BEPs eat your heart out!!)

Kyla loves the wii and  this is one of her faves on Just Dance 3. Poor little poppett isn’t dancing much at the mo cos she has a bug and was doing the vom thing for most of the night. She isn't too impressed because her wobbly tooth came out during one ‘episode’, never to be seen again;!! Never mind, I told her that the tooth fairy gives extra when that happens.

Right, enjoy and I’ll be back later on.

Hugs to all xxx

Bless ‘em!!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

They are amazing bless them lol made me giggle, fab card to Hun and yes pink is my fav to.



Wendy

Berry said...

Fabulous card as always Dawny and those twins are too cute! hugs Rebekah xx

Kirsty said...

Hi nothing better than a pink Christmas card with Tilda to cheer us up with all this dreary weather. These two sure are better than some adults I have seen on the Christmas night out lol ! Kitty :D

Debbie said...

OMG Dawny that video of the twins was so funny I ended up looking at the other stuff they danced to. I was laugh so much at "Party Rock" and "Bruno Mars" Oh it was brilliant, thank you.
Ona less "funny" note....Your beautiful Tilda card is a gorgeous colour and beautiful colouring. Debbiexx

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, great vid x

Larisa said...

wow! It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! The background papers are fantastic!! Love the style you colour the image! It is so gentle!

fionalawlor said...

OoooOooo I Love this card! Its so gorgeous, deffinatly my fave xmas card I have seen all this year :) Oh and the video... too cute! LOL i got my daughter just dance 3 for christmas so no doubt I will be treated to some fab dancing this christmas as well,hehehe, that will be more of a present for me than her lol
Fiona L x

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous and so adorable. Pink not a surpise there.
luv
Debby