Thursday 23 June 2011

Peachy Sweet Emma :)

Picture 008c copy

Morning  chicksies and we are almost at the end of the week again – hurraayyyyyy :)

So time to check out what’s going on over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge and this week we have a sketch for you by my sweet friend Donalda :)

And ….

image

.. it’s this one here.

What a lovely sketch to work with, thank you Donalda xxxx

And of course we have a fabulous …

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

… gift voucher to spend in the shop :)

Picture 001c copy

I thought I’d use Emma Pot Plant as she is so lovely for my card today and I went a bit berserk with the old Copics, but managed not to chuck out the list so here it is -

E00, E21 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), E0000, E000, E02, E31, E33, E35, E42, E53, Y21, YG0000 ,YG03, YR00, YR02 (clothes etc) plus a bit of polychromos here, there and everywhere :)

I very nearly did pink again (just for a change I know lol!!) but then I realised that I had some of the gorgeous Memory Box  papers. I used Gingham and Dots, both in latte and these are available from Tracy at Dies To Die For

Just for a change,  I used a wonky rectangles nestie rather than a circle and Tracy also has these in the shop too.

Picture 005c copy

A pretty bow made with ivory 32mm pure silk ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and finished off with a  15mm pale peach rose from the Classic  Colour Range Collection over at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Picture 006c copy

A little arrangement made with more Wild Orchid Crafts yummies.

I used  a 35mm trellis rose, a 25mm open rose, more 15mm open roses both in pale peach and moss green, hip rosebuds, sweetheart blossoms and 5mm closed rosebuds 

Picture 007c copy

Here’s a close up of that beautiful 35mm trellis rose :)

Picture 002c copy             Picture 003c copy

Picture 004c copy

So we are all done for today and I’m just finishing off my JM card so no sneak peeks of that cos it is still on bits on the desk but all I’ll say is …it’s BRIGHT peeps so shades at the ready tomoz lol!!!

After the success of Mamma Mia, I had planned on taking Kyla to another film at the Chestival later on but much as I love The Sound Of Music (no really, sadly I actually do and I know that film word for word (yodel ay-ee heee!!), sitting watching it in the rain with me butties going soggy isn't floating my boat so we are giving it a miss and Kyla is going to gardening club after school instead.

Enjoy your day and if you get a sec do nip over and se what the LOTV girlies have done with the sketch cos it is a feast for sore eyes.

Huggles to all xxx

 

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful card, awesome colouring, luv the colours, pretty papers & embelies, sue,x

Rach said...

this is so pretty Dawny, love the colours that you have used. hugs rachxx

Debbie said...

Oh My, How did I miss this yesterday..OMG!!Dawn you rock girl this is gorgeous

Hugs
Debbie

Riet said...

So wonderful card<I love the image and the colours.

So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elly P said...

Gorgeous card...great image and love the colours

hugs
Elly P
x x

Helga said...

Hallo !
I'm looking for 1 hour to your cards - one is beautifuller than the next - gorgeous the colors from the papers and the images also the flower-arrangements are perfect and give your cards the last kick !
Greetings from Austria
Helga http://helgaskartentraum.blogspot.com/