Friday 15 April 2011

Ahhh, THAT’s Better :)

Picture 004c copy

Morning peeps and not a peel off in sight today – wooohoooo!!

Not only that, my eyes are all but back to normal (normal for me is still as blind as a bat but I am used to it!!).

The mojo is flitting back as well and you know, I think I actually do LIKE this card today!!!

Shock horror!!!

So it’s Friday and time to see what is happening over at the  Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and today is a special day for us because we are 2 (HB to us !!!)

So as seems fitting, our theme today is Happy Birthday and is hosted by the sweetness that is our Mindy

And we have a humdinger of a prize cos there is a $50 voucher to spend over at the Simon Says Stamp Store  :)))))x

So after yesterday’s fiasco, and before I go any further, thank you for all your sweet comments. You are a lovely lot, you really are xxx My confidence was not good yesterday and it really did help.

Picture 001c copy

So here’s the old card.

Tilda With Daffodil is a vision of loveliness in lilac – what awesome alliteration Dawny P!!! – coloured as she is with these Copics

E00, E21, R11 (skin), E40, E42, E50 (hair) C00, C1, C3, C5, BV0000m BV00, BV02, R85, RV0000, RV00, Y15, Y17, YG0000, YG01, YG06

and those gorge papers are the new Nitwits collection - Fairytale Dreams :)

Picture 005c copy

I got my new  Tilda Doily Flower die from Simon Says Stamp last week  and HAD to use it of course!!!

I inked the edges a bit with a Copic, and the lovely little  bloom in the middle is I THINK a sweetheart blossom - they are due to go on the Wild Orchid Crafts website very soon, so keep checking. 

They remind me of those little icing sugar flowers.

Picture 006c copy

A selection of bloomage from Wild Orchid Crafts – I used the sweetheart blossoms again, a 20mm open rose, 2 x 10mm open roses  and 2 hip rosebuds, plus some of the new long stem stamens which I chopped up :)

Picture 008c copy

Some WOC bling, a PP sentiment, a Marianne Design Creatables - Designer Doily – LR0129 ( which is back in stock over at Dies To Die For) and that’s it all done.

Picture 002c copy     Picture 003c copy

Picture 016c copy

If you get a sec peeps, do check out the challenge cos the DT have some awesome stuff on there.

I’ll be back on Sunday – can’t say why at the mo but all will be revealed soon – but have the best weekend and huggiest of hugs to all xxxx

19 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh girlfriend this is just gorgeous !!!!! I so love this and such a gorgeous color you have used too lol Love the doily dear. Have a great day dear. Hugs

Kath Stewart said...

more gorgeousness and I am wondering what on earth is happening on Sunday..nod nod wink wink !!!...big hugs kath xxx

Teri said...

This is simply beautiful!!!! Your colors are so soft and pretty, those flowers are gorgeous!!!! I love, love, love it!!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Margreet said...

awesome card Dawny....great colouring as ever....lovely details!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Oh purple is my FAV!!! Gorgeous coloring and what a darling layout!! Tilda looks so comfy and cozy here!! Smiles, Vicki

Dawn Knapp said...

Wow!! This is beautiful! Love the colors and the flowers.

Dena said...

Dawny! First off! I don't know what you were upset about with your LOTV card haha! I loved it! Very, very cute and great colors!
I do love this one a ton too! Lavendar is one of my fav colors and that cutie Tilda looks great on that pretty die!!!
Hugs, Dena

Anne-Marie said...

Glad you're feelin' better, girlie! Have to say I didn't used to like Tilda, but the way you make cards with her is changin' me mind, lol! It's flippin' dreary here in Manchester...where did Spring go?

Sue said...

Hi hun
whats there not to like, totaly gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, beautiful papers & embelies, funny i use to always use peels of, have just give two big carrier bags full away, lol, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kirsty said...

Hi just loving the colours and tilda is gorgeous !. I just love how the yellow flower stands out. Kitty :D

Debs M said...

gorgeous gorgeous card!!

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous card Dawny - I like lilacs and lavenders - they go so well with the yellow flowers, reminds me of daffodils and crocus! Your image is beautifully coloured and the doily is extremely nice! Have a nice weekend, Mary G x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Dawny.
luv
Debby

kelly ledder said...

Dawn you always continue to amaze me with your fab designs x

Arline said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and love the flowers xx

Linda said...

Hi Dawny I love this card it is so girly and feminine love Linda

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawny. Love the colours and the design. Hugs
Michele x

Jane said...

This is stunning hun! gorgeous colours and design. sorry I'm only just getting round to you - bit hectic in the school hols - hugs, Jane x