Thursday 7 October 2010

Autumn Lili + Something Brand New :)

 

im

 

Hi peeps and hope that all is well xxx

Today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge our theme is Autumn so we want to see those lovely rich Autumnal colours included and there is a £10 voucher up for grabs for one lucky girlie to spend in the LOTV shop :)

 

Picture-003 copy

So I used this gorgeous  LOTV Glamorous Gardening image and gave her a bit of Copics and Glamour Dust TLC. (you can get your mitts on a whole heap of Copic-ness from Tracy at Dies To Die For.

blooms copy

I used a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts blooms and a teeny tiny button to break up the colour.

And talking of which, the something new in the title of the post is one of the blooms cos look what’s just arrived at Wild Orchid Crafts …..

** NEW ** 10 RED MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS                                ** NEW ** 10 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS

…. these fabulous new poppies that are now on sale.

I used the white ones here but I have a feeling that you might be seeing the red ones on here soon if not sooner :)

det copy

The papers are both from the fabbydoodles  Pink Petticoat - Lots Of Dots and Gingham (I used gold and tangerine colours)

Picture-005 copy                                                   Picture-009 copy 

Some Katie-esque pics (but not as good as hers are sadly, cry cry :) …

Picture 010 copy            

… and one last angly dangly one and that’s me card done.

Before I disappear off to climb the mountain of paper that got bigger cos we have had techie probs at work and I wasn't able to do much this week, I have a quick question which I  am hoping that somebody might be able to help me with.

Does anybody know where I can get some expandable envelopes that fit 6 x 6 or slightly smaller cards please chicks

Thanks ever so if you are able to help me with that little query.

Have a fad day and see you manana with something Tilda-ish. Hugs to all xxx

11 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card Dawn.

Hugs Jane x

PS _ I use these box-envelopes for my 6x6 cards

http://www.secretcrafter.co.uk/shop-products/card-blanks-envelopes/6-x-6-box-envelopes/prod_2148.html

Debs said...

Hiya Dawny
Gorgeous card - love the colours and as always fab layout.
You can get expandable envelopes at the Glitter Pot - they are by Anita's and come in various sizes including 145mm square - hope this helps hun.
Have a great day
Debs xx

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Dawny, love how you have used the poppies, a lovely and fresh and clean card.xx

Jane said...

Ooh! My fav colours on this gorgeous card Ms Piggy...love it!! xx

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card and loving the new Wild Orchid Poppies. Jaqui x

Crafty gal said...

Hi Dawny, yet another lovely card..as for your enverlopes you can very very easily make your own using the crafters companion score board thingeee. by using 2 scored lines a few mils apart it gives you a little more room,and its a very handy gagdet for making boxes ( which are sooooooooo easy a monkey or piggy could do it!!)and lots of other folds its called the ultimate pro ...
Hope this helps

love from Judith
xxxx

Alie said...

Hi Dawn,
I buy the rectangular envelopes.
I cut it a inch longer then the envelope should be, on the bottomside. Then scor it a inch from the bottom and chop the corners with a cornerrounder punch.
Fold it and cut one side off with a scissor and glue the other side unto your envelope. hope it works for you.
Alie

Loz said...

love these colours! Gorgeous card.
Sorry - can't help with the envelope question but good luck ♥

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous as always. we got some of the envelopes from hobbycraft a few weeks ago x

SusieQ said...

I just love your card and I want to thank you for introducing me to LOTV. They are cutes stamps. I got two that were perfect for my granddaughter and twin grandsons! I'm glad I found you, too.

Zoe said...

Gorgeous Card, lovely colour scheme x