Thursday 26 August 2010

Going Dotty!!!!

 

1

 

Hi peeps and hope that you are all OK xx

I had a complete mare trying to get a decent pic of this card and to be honest, I thinkI faffed about so much that I put myself off it. IRL it’s really quite nice but it does look pants here so apols :( xxx

It’s my card for this week’s Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge and this week it’s all about

Going Dotty For Circles

Well I am certainly a bit dotty so this one was right up my street!!!

If you want to see lots of loveliness, please do nip and check out the challenge and if you feel like going dotty with us. you could win a £10 voucher to spend over at the Lili Of The Valley shop :)

Picture 001 copy

This is what I did.

I did a cheaty thing again and used a die cut and then cut round it and added some bling – very simple and fabulous for a super quick Chrimbly card.

I went on an expedition into my craft room and dug out my poor neglected old Cricut to make the card base and the red circle. My God, I barely got out alive, there is so much stuff in there. I need a serious sort out.

Again!!!

Anyhoos, then I added a white scalloped nestie circle and finally a regular nestie circle cut from one of my fave Pink Petticoat Christmas collections – Fairy Lights.

I went a bit mad with the gorgeous self adhesive pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts – you probably noticed – but they are just sooooo fabulous!!!

Picture 003 copy

And a Lili Of The Valley sentiment and some bits of stash ribbon to finish off and it’s all done!!!

It’s another quickie today chickadees but I’ll be back in the morrow with something Magnolia-licious!!! But before I go, look at what I got ….

… woohooo how fabulous.

I got this from one of the sweetest and nicest bloglies ever (and she makes some pretty darn fab cards as well!!),  the very wonderful Sally Bee. Thank you for this chick xxxx – I am so chuffed to get it.

And on that nice note, I am off to get stuck into some more stuff (if I can keep my eyes open cos I am sooooooooo tired today). Have a good day lovely peeps and see ya tomoz.

Huggiest of hugs xxx

9 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful card...as ever Dawny...off to LOTV to make a wee purchase. If you have a spare momento please take a peep at my wee bloglet as I have an award to pass on XX

Tanya said...

Oh this is so cute! I love these images, I really need to pick up some. Have a great day :)

Diane said...

This is lovely, Dawny and looks soooo Christmassy!
Diane x

Andrea said...

I think your card is stunning - the image looks so cute with the added glitter. And I love all the pearls.
Love, Andrea xx

Eileen said...

Oh I'm dotty about this card. So so lovely. Eileen xx

Lesley said...

this is gorgeous huni...i love the new lotv stamps...and a few sneaked into my basket...and u have coloured it perfectly....huge hugs Lesley xxx

cheryl said...

oh how super cute is this,just love that image and as usuall you have really brought it to life hugs cheyrl xx

Kreativmonster said...

Very nice project, I really like it very much!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx