Tuesday 22 June 2010

What …… No Copics?????

1

Yes it’s true – this is a Copics free zone today.

In fact, come to think of it,  there isn't a pen of any description in sight!!!

The reason is that I got meself some of the new Lili Of The Valley Die Cuts last week and they are just so beautiful peeps, they really are.  So I thought I’d use one today for my Papertake Weekly card.

These die cut sheets are already coloured, and there are 9 per sheet, so they are brilliant value as well –  if you get a sec, check it all out here

So our challenge this week over at PTW is a sketch - 

sketch #43

- this bad boy here, and this …..

12… is what I did with it.

Yes,  another easel card and STLL not good at doing the pic thing with them sadly :(

The die cut image I used was Afternoon Tea (oh yes please) and those gorge papers are Pink Petticoat, Stripes (silver) and Really Big Dots (quartz). these colours matched the image perfectly. I added a sprinkling of Glamour Dust to the image as well – not too much, just a bit of highlighting really. You can maybe see it better in the top pic :)

bloom

The pretty blooms are of course from the fabbydoodles Wild Orchid Crafts (yes, I’m still pinching myself lol xxx

The blingy pins are from the also fabbydoodles Dies To Die For.  I THINK Tracy is uploading the pics etc sometime this week so keep checking peeps. There is also lots of newbie stuff going on the website as well :)

bottom

The sentiment is from the Thinking Angel stamp set from Butterfly Kisses – I am sooo glad that they have their website up and running now.

So that’s me done for today chicksters. I’m off to SW19 courtesy of the TV shortly – no actual  trip for us this year sadly -  cos a certain Rafa is playing later and I think he is going to have a good year this year :)  So I have some strawbs in the fridge – no cream due to the ruddy diet which quite frankly is doing my head in now -  and I’m going to watch it and pretend I am there.  I could maybe stretch to a weak Pimms with diet lemonade as well later on and really live dangerously!!!!!.

Or maybe I should get out more!!!

Have a fab day peeps,  see you soon and huggiest of hugs xxxx

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is absolutely beautiful huni xx

Macpurp said...

this is so sweet, and colours are so soft.

love it

love teen xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful cards. Just love LOTV stamp and flowers. Lovely pale blue papers. Kathleen x

Annie said...

such a pretty card and a gorgeous image! good luck with the diet, I've been at mine for a year now and lost 4stone but still have 2 to go .. .. I am allowed 1tbs of reduced fat crème fraich with my strawbs as long as I count in the calories!
hugs, annie x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Dawny :-) very cute image and the flowers are truly gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Toni Hughes said...

Hi Dawny fabulous card love those flowers and the image is great hugs Toni

Net said...

~gasps~ No Copics! Lay me down and waft me with a tennis racket! Those images are coloured beautifully! Clever old LOTV.

How's your little chick getting on?

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Wow!

Loopylou. said...

oh dawny that is beautiful hun, just beautiful xx

Julie said...

Stunning - gorgeous colour scheme and fab papers!! Love it! Juliexx

cheryl said...

oh this is just stunning beautiful,hugs cheryl xxxx

BlueRose said...

So soft and lovely, love everything about your card.

Huge hugs Kat♥

Loz said...

Gorgeous Dawny, love the perfectly matching dotted paper! ♥

gobeagirl said...

This is just adorable. I can't believe that you didn't color it. Hugs, Lisa G

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Dawny, you've matched those papers to the image brilliantly.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

A lovely card Dawny