Sunday 25 April 2010

Party Time :)

Picture 002 copy

Yes, it certainly is for these three cuties. 

Now  (oooh here comes another excuse!!) I have to say that the editing of this bit took out the grey line thing I put in so it didn't look like Emma with her balloon was just squatting, but on the main card you can actually see it there!!

But are they not the sweetest trio? They are the new Sugar Plums Party Set which is now available from Tracy over at Dies To Die For. You can see them right here, and not only are they beyond cute, I think these are amazing value.  They are also available as singles.

So I used them for my Anyone For Anya card which this week is based on …

sketch #9

… this sketch.

There’s some fabulous DT work as always and a lovely prize from our very own Yvonne so nip over and check it all out when you get a sec.

I’ll do the shopping bit at the end again and in the meantime, here’s the pics.

Picture 001 copySee the grey line thing?

She looks like she is sitting down now doesn't she!!

 Picture 004 copyA bit mean with the pics today – sorry my lovelies.

But I am on a bit of a flyer cos we are off for the mother of all bike rides again.  Tis worth the John Wayne walk cos I am losing a fair bit of lardage which is all good. We are off on hols with Emma in July and I’ve  heard that Greenpeace are going to be in the area at the same time, so I don’t want to take any chances lol xxx

So Copic colours used were

BV0000,  BV00,  BV02,  BV04,  BV23,  BV31,  C00,  C1,  C5,  E0000, E00,  E21,  E31,  E35,  E43,  E50,  E53,  R20,  V04.

Not much use with the papers once again sorry chicks – they were in my 12 x 12 box and were from one of them Scrapbooking kits. I have a feeling they may have come from QVC but wouldn't swear to it.   That delish Martha’s Doily Punch is from Tracy at Dies To Die For and the teeny pearls were from The Hobby House

So that’s it for today.

Have a fab day whatever you are doing and see you in the week.

Huggiest of  hugs xxx

16 comments:

SallyB said...

Hi Dawny
Always guaranteed a good ole chuckle when I come and visit your blog....along with a gorgeous card of course! Lovely new piccie of yourself as well! Very nice!

PepPop said...

Very pretty and love the colours. Hope you had fun cycling, made me LOL with the greenpeace comment. Jaqui x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Dawny

Sorry I have not commented in ages but I do visit and read all your posts hun!

This is fsb hun I love all the images together looks like a great party

Emma xxx

Ujjwal said...

Such cute images and beautiful colors!! Loved it :)

Lisette Morris said...

Very pretty! Colors are perfect!

Lora said...

Aww these 3 are just the sweetest. Love the colours you have used.
Your cards are always so fresh looking :)
Hope you had fun cycling lol
Hugs Lora xx

Marion said...

Hi Dawny,
Fabulous little trio of cuties. Must go take a look at them. Lovely colouring, fabby sketch and scrummy papers.
Marion

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the papers, fun card!!

Beth said...

Hey Dawny! This is fabulous! I love these little cuties and the papers are great! I hope you're ok!

Love Beth xx

cheryl said...

oh dawny hun this is brilliant and you are right these are so cute,love traceys shop so quick with deliver too,this is one fab card hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Loz said...

Wow Dawny these cuties look fab in the colours you've used!! Love the unknown DPs! And the sprinkling of sparkle! Enjoy your bike ride xx

HazelQ said...

Ohh beautiful card! I love the colors, these stamps are really cute and your coloring makes them look perfect!
Hugs
Hazel

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable card, such a sweet images and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Net said...

They're a cute trio Dawny!

They look fab.

Macpurp said...

great image and sweet card, i did laugh at your greenpeace concerns....lol

love tina x