Friday 19 March 2010

Springy Tilda

1 Hi peeps and hope everyone is OK.

The cold wet weather seems to have beggared off and it’s another gorgeous Spring morning here today. Once again I think the card matches it cos these colours are really clean and fresh. Do ya think that if I use really warm colours, next time, we’ll have a heatwave?

Nah, me neither lol xxx

So over at the ever so fab Just Magnolia challenge blog this week, our theme is easel cards. I have to say that I LOVE these cards cos they always look like they are difficult and take ages but they’re so not. The only prob is that I really do struggle to take pics of them – I’m never sure which angle looks best!!

But nip over and have a look at what the DT have done – as you’d expect there is a feast of fabulousness there plus we have a great sponsor as well cos All That Scraps have donated a CC Designs Set of YOUR choice :)

Picture 004 copy

So this is what I did and ‘scuse the wonky looking pic :(

I coloured Tilda with my fab PMs and added a teeny bit of bling. You can get shed loads of PMs from Tracy over at Dies To Die For as well as a whole heap of other fabulous goodies.

Now don’t faint but maybe, just maybe I am going to change what I colour with after speaking to Bev last night so watch this space!!!!

The papers are Nitwits – Hoppy Hearts – and I think they’re so pretty.

es

The lace and bloom are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I did the sentiment on the old PC which I have to say is being a tad silly again at the mo, so if you’ve been over to the Just Magnolia blog and didn't see this it’s cos I only just managed to get it uploaded and didn’t get it over to Bev in time.

Well it’s Friday and I think this last week seems to have gone really quickly. We are having Miss Kyla tonight so I can feel a baking sesh coming on lolxxx . I don’t know what she enjoys most, the baking or the eating the cakes bit after!!! Richard just hovers about waiting for any spare cake mix cos he likes it better than the actual cakes he says. It is a bit yummy but probably not that good for you sadly, but he doesn’t care!!!.

And I’m trying to sort out the details for getting over to Harrogate at some point but it is looking a bit unlikely at the mo. I will be gutted if I miss it as it is a really nice show so my trotters are firmly crossed!!!

So that’s me done today. Have a great Friday and see you Sunday if not tomorra and huggiest of hugs xxx

21 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!

Beckie said...

Dawn, you always use the prettiest of papers. I look forward to seeing what you have made as your cards are always gorgeous. xx

Marina said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!
The papers are really pretty and the design is fantastic.
I love the colours and your colouring.

Hugs,
Marina

Claude said...

OMGoodness, what a gorgeous card! I love all the details!

Debbi said...

What a beautiful card! Love the DP and the gorgeous job you did on the coloring.
*smiles*
debbi

Rosa Forino said...

che meraviglia adoro tutto di questa card

Jane said...

So gorgeous Dawny!! love your papers and that gorgeous lace! hugs, Jane xx

Macpurp said...

oh how sweet is miss Tilda! beautiful card, love all the colours you have used.

love teen x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is so pretty, love the DP an lace and your colouring is awesome.
hugs
Sue x

Anne said...

Everything is gorgeous! Hugs x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Dawny, wow another stunning card, just adoring that tilda image and those gorgeous papers from nitwits. Ive just been over to their site and brought some downloads in their sale, how can you not, at such great prices? hope you have a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

cheryl said...

wow stunning hun so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous!!!

Kath Stewart said...

yummy delicious card as always and hey I'm with Rich...I still love to lick the baking bowl clean and hey I am so gutted that I won't be going to Harrogate this time round...never mind not many sleeps now until the NEC and my great big Dawny P hug...will be e-mailing with a meeting place soon.
big hugs kath xxxx

Diane said...

Awwwww!!! It is soooo sweet!!!
Love your easel card! I have a hard time taking pics of easel cards as well!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Dawny. Hope you get to Harrogate.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

So pretty this dawny, really love it.

Caroljenks said...

What a gorgeous card - your colouring is perfection!
That lace is stunning - so 'clean' looking...LOVE IT ALL!

Carol x

Shelly said...

Hi! Your Tilda card is stunning! I love how you've put the image you've used on your card at the top of your post...how cool is that! How did you do it (I'm a bit thick)lol! Hope you get to Harrogate, I'd love to go but sadly France is a bit far!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just darling!! I so love the papers and lace you have used dear. Such a gorgeous card hon. Wasn't the easel card just so much fun?? Hugs

Paolchen said...

Gorgeus!!!

Love
Paola