Sunday 19 July 2009

A Nice Award xx

I got this from the lovely and very sweet Emma. Thank you for this sweet cheeks and congratulations on getting it yourself in the first place :)
I am supposed to pass this on to 5 peeps but there is no way I could pick 5 as there are so many excellent blogs out there.

So this is not a cop out, but if you haven't got this, please feel free to take it and add it to your blog with my love xxxx.

I have had some annoying probs with my puter again - or maybe it is Mr Blogger, I don't know - hence the lack of posting, but I hope everyone is having a fab weekend and I will be back later or, if not, tomorrow with some cardage to share.

Hugs xxx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations on the award, well deserved.
Sue xx

Jacee said...

Congrats on the award Dawny, sorry to hear you are having puter probs, it drives you potty dos'nt it, hope your daughter is recovering from the dreaded SF!