Saturday 24 May 2008

At last!!!
Here are the wonderful cards that our card club ladies did last month for their challenge. The challenge was based on a sketch which I have now lost - doh!!!! I'm sure you will be able to tell what it was from the cards though. Most of our ladies have never worked to a sketch before and it really was a challenge for some of them, but I think they all did a great job with it. Because I always find it so hard to choose a winner, this month we drew a name from a hat. As always, the lovely ladies would be pleased to hear your comments, so here are their cards -
Dawn Pemberton -
Kath Edwards
Margaret Reade
Someone was shy here cos they didn't put their name
June Brown
Jane Mallon
Kath Pook
Another shy lady
Same shy lady who made the gorgeous pink one above
Last but by no means least, Pam Mallon
Hope you enjoyed seeing these as much as I did.
TFS xxx

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Dawny....you have some talented ladies there. All lovely cards of course but everyone has a favourite......mine is the lilac one,done by the shy lady.....
Hope you are enjoying you long weekend with Richard and that you are well.
How are the birds doing???

Cheryl said...

Oh Its me again....I hate being hormonal, its Margaret Reade card I like.....got all the names muddled.........silly me.

tracie said...

wow Dawny these cards are all fabulous, your ladies are all very talented.
Hope your having a good weekend :-)x

Anonymous said...

Wow ...some fantastic cards here Dawny...
They are all beautiful...way to go ladies I say:)xxxx