Saturday 17 March 2012

Were You My Winner?

Morning lovely peeps and it’s time to announce  the winner of  Thursday’s Lili of The Valley blog hop  - you can see it here - cos yes ……..

…….  I had one of the hidden prizes :)

So let’s have a drum  roll please ………………..

Doc1

…….. ta dahhhhhhhh!!!

Well done to you  Tine and you get to win the brand new soon to be released LOTV stamp that we all used …..

Picture 008c copy

… this very chap here.

So if you email me your deets I’ll pass them on to Lili of The Valley and hugest of thanks to them and also to Which Craft UK for sponsoring the hop.

And finally, mahoosive thanks to everybody who took part and came here and left a lovely comment xxx I have another gorgeous giveaway on Tuesday so make a date and pop back here then.

You have to be innit to winnit me darlins!!!

Have the fabbiest of days and see you tomoz – yes I will be back here then and all will be revealed re this little cutie here ……

Picture 006c copy copy

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

3 comments:

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Congratulations Tine, I am certain you will have fun with this lovely prize stamp.
Have a good day all. Hugs Linda

Larisa said...

Many congratulations to the winner :)

Tine said...

Oh WOW!!!! Yey!!! So chuffed!! Thanks so much. Will email you now.
Tine :)