Wednesday 21 March 2012

Marshmallow :)

Picture 005c copy

Morning peeps and hope you are all OK today :)

It’s time to nip across the water and catch up with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and today it’s time for a game of

Bingo :)

And here’s the card …….

As usual, Heidi is giving away a humungous …..

which our winner will get to spend  …

Simon Says Stamp

… right here in the store.

This week the Design Team are showcasing Magnolia products so if you have any, why not get them all out and join in the fun. You don’t have to use them of course and  you can still enter this challenge and use other stuff if you want :)

So….

Picture 001c copy

… here’s my card.

It reminds me of  marshmallows – don’t you just love the smell of them? The taste isn't bad either lol  :)

I coloured sweet Tilda & her Bunny with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E42, E43, E50, E81

The rest – E43, E50, E81, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10

Picture 004c copy

This is the first time out for my Peony Petals die and I did the rolled flower thing and popped it on the top.

I really like this die, as I do all of the Magnolia dies – you probably noticed!!!! . They are just about as good as you can get I think and you are guaranteed a nice clean cut every time. Mine get some hammer, they truly do,  and not just on here but also for my classes and workshops and they are still as good as the day I got them.

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

So here’s the stuff I used and if you do the clickie piccie thing, it will take you to the right place in the store.

   *American Crafts Dear Lizzy NEOPOLITAN 6 x 6 Paper Pad       *Magnolia PEONY PETALS Doohickey Cutting Dies        *Magnolia LEAF & SWIRL Doohickeys Cutting Dies

             *E8-001 Spellbinders CLASSIC SCALLOP Edgeabilities Dies        *Magnolia TILDA AND HER BUNNY Rubber Stamp Butterfly Dreams 2011

So that’s the card done and if you get a sec, nip over and check out the challenge sweet peeps.

Not long now till the NEC and I am so looking forward to going. Not for the shopping although I’m sure I will be doing a bit of that no doubt, but I just love to catch up with everyone. I am really looking forward to meeting Mary & Andrea and of course my cyber twin Mrs Kath and all the other lovely girlies too.

Wetherspoons, you have been warned!!!!!

My Nikkie is coming with me and we are hitting the bead stands as well as the cardy stuff as I need to get some more beadage and bits and bobs. I keep thinking that I might start putting my jewellery pics on here as well, or maybe start up a separate blog just for that side of it. Maybe one day when I have a bit more time. Now if only they sold that at the NEC!! Mind you if they did,  I would be bankrupt for sure!!!!!

So on that note I’ll be off and go and get some work done. Have the best day and see you back here tomorrow.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxxx

8 comments:

yvon said...

Hi Dawny, i love your "marshmallow"card. This color is so beautiful. And i don't mind if you put some piccies on this blog of your gorgeous jewelery.
Have a great day.
Hugs, Yvon

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and details are fab :-) I love the flowers ,, so pretty :-)

wish I was joining you at the NEC ,,,, :-(

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Dawny, lovely card, you know I love pink!! Tilda's adorable! Hugs ,Frea

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous work, Dawny!! I just love the combination of dies you used and the rolled rose is fabby...such a sweet Tilda for Spring too :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teri said...

Oh I so love the colors, the image, your coloring, the embellies, well, I guess I just love everything about this one!!! And you're right... it does remind me of marshmallows!!!
hugs,
Teri

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Dawny,
You never cease to amaze me with all your fabulous designs for cards and today is no exception. A truly gorgeous creation.
As to jewellery, please carry on and show us that too. I am also a bead freak, I make Decorative stick pins and jewellery so I am most interested in seeing your designs. They will be as lovely as your cards I am certain.
All the best Linda

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Dawny
luv
Debby

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card Dawny - love the colour combo, definately marshmallows! ~x~