Friday 23 March 2012

I’ve Done It At last!!!!!!!!

Hi there sweet peeps and hope you are all OK today.

Tis Friday and the weekend is almost here. Tomorrow I am off to the NEC and will no doubt be frequenting Wetherspoons for most of the day so if you are about, come and say howdy. I cannot wait to catch up with everyone again :)

I don’t have any cardage today but I just wanted to say happy weekend to y’all and also to let you know that I have joined the 21st century at long last and thanks to the loveliest of lovelies Miss Marcea, I am now officially an ebay seller!!

Woohoooo!!

I am a real technical dimwit (it is sooo true) so this gorgeous girlie helped me to set it all up  - thank you sweet cheeks – you are the BEST, mmmmwaaaahhhhhh xxxxxx

I am quite chuffed to see one of my cards on there. 

Just the one mind!!!

Poor Billy No Mates it is. I do have others but I have yet to list them but they will be on there soon. There will be no stopping me now and the family better watch out or I will be selling them on there next!! Mind you, whoever got my Richard would soon send the begger back!!!

Bless him – I wouldn’t sell him really!!!!

So have the best weekend and don’t spend too much if you are going to Brum. Actually, yes, do spend loads and loads. It’s only twice a year and we so deserve a little splurge don’t we lol!!

See you soon as soon and huggiest of hugs to all xxxxx

3 comments:

Marcea said...

check you out miss eBayer ...... cleer girlie that you are. OMG your card is just too beautiful and I now hae to stop myself bidding on it rofl - you naughty little pigster!!! Hae fun tomorrow with out me, sob sob. Hope to see you soon and we can maybe just get drunk together and laugh like a couple of lushes hehehe.
Adios senorita
xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

OOOH have a great time there, while im stuck here...moan moan .
Have fun , dont spend too long in weatherspoons :) Hugs Elaine

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Well good on you girl, I look forward to seeing what you have to sell.
Have a great weekend and lets hope the sun keeps shining. Can't be at the NEC but I hope it's great for all who do.
Hugs Linda x