Sunday 4 March 2012

Shocking!!!!

Picture 007c copy      

Hey there peeps and hope you are all having a fab weekend :)

I intended to post on here yesterday but Miss Kyla had other ideas and we ended up doing all sorts yesterday and time just ran away. We’ve been up to the stables today and Kyla had her riding lesson,  then it was back to do some prep for my card class tomorrow, so this is the first chance I got!!

Anyway no challenge or anything – this is a sneak peek of one of the new Lili Of The Valley images and I should have posted this in Feb but being unwell, it didn’t happen.

So I thought I’d share it now.

Picture 001c copy

This ever so sweet image is Best Dress and I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E41, E43, E50, E81

The Rest – RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10, RV29, YG03

I left her cardi uncoloured but covered it with glitter so it wasn't too plain.

The papers are of course from Nitwits - FQB - Bonnets 'n Bowties Collection and I LOVE that shocking pink :)

Picture 005c copy

I did one of me carnation thingies using 4 Prima flowers and made it into a little arrangement using some gorge blooms from  Wild Orchid Crafts – the self adhesive pearls that are just peeking out  are also from WOC.

Picture 006c copy

The sentiment was done on my computer and you can probably just about make out the scalloped border. Well that was done with one of these bad boys ….

Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop E8-001 

.. which is  a Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Scallop E8-001.

I got it from CardCraft UK. I have to say that I am majorly impressed peeps. I ordered it on Friday and it was here first thing Saturday morning!! And there was no p&p either cos the minimum spend is only a tenner – wooo-hoooooo !!

Brownie points to them for sure for amazing service I think :)

Picture 002c copy

Ohhhh and get me – I actually decorated the inside of the card. There is a reason for  doing this and I’ll share it in a day or two (or three etc  knowing me lol!!)

But you’ll be seeing a lot of more of it fo sho lol!!!

Picture 003c copy

That pretty bow was made from 38mm Pink/White Striped Grosgrain ribbon from  The Ribbon Girl (of course!!). And keep your eyes peeled here at the old pig sty me darlins cos I have some wonderful Ribbon Girl news for you which I will be spilling soon.

Picture 004c copy

Well that’s me done sweet peeps and I’m now off for a glass of something white and chilled  to accompany Dancing on Ice.

I wish Holly Willough-boobie was still in it cos I cannot take to Ms Bleakley quite the same (patronising and smug spring to mind when I see her!!).  I know it’s puerile, banal and very very wrong on all sorts of levels (and I am a Grandma and should know better), but did you see Celebrity Juice this week? The elastic band flicking thing with Jedward  literally had me rolling on the floor. Please peeps,  if you are easily offended and have never watched it before ….don’t!! It’s very very VERY rude and silly, but at times it makes me howl.

But back to DOI and I hope that old Chico has been to get his barnet seen to, even if to be fair  he is quite good on the old blades.

I’ll catch up tomoz  cos I have another LOTV card to share so until then, have a fabbytastic evening, toodle pip and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

Absolutley love your card, in my fav pink!! And totally agree re Dancing on Ice and Holly v Ms Bleakley! Enjoy the skating
Lorraine x

Rachael said...

Love the pink and all the flowers! Fab card! Rach xx

Denise said...

Gorgeous card - love that shocking pink too and her glittery cardigan is so pretty.
Hugs
Denise xx

Suzie's Card Den said...

this card is GORGEOUS, I love the colours and everything about it.
Hugs
Suzie xx

June Nelson said...

Ooh this is beautiful I love this image, want it!! love the colour cobo its beautiful and that bow is magnificent xxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dawn and love the shocking pink colours.
luv
Debby

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous girly pink creation - love it! Mary G x

Unknown said...

This card is so awesome. I am a pinkie girl and this is super cute.
Fantastic job for sure.

hugs

Unknown said...

Hi Dawny, love your card, great with the bright pink! Hugs, Frea

Berry said...

Fab card sweetie love all those pinks! I do love Holly too and yes I find celebrity juice hilarious! Hugs Rebekah xx

Mau xx said...

Morning Dawny...or is it afternoon now....oops! Love the Yummy pink card, it is so sweet and the Bow is stunning. Love her Cardi :)
Hugs Mau xx

Sonia said...

So So pretty, its great to have you back crafting :) Was lovely to see you the other day.
Hugs Sonia xx

Dorte said...

Lovely girlie card and a beautiful image.
hugs Dorte

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, she is so beautiful x
Wendy x

Jude said...

Oh I love this card! The colours you have used are really lovely. Fab colouring, really appreciate the list of Copics you use.

Hugs
Judex