Friday 16 March 2012

Pea & Mint ….. or Minty Pea!!!!

Picture 006c copy

Hi there loveliest of peeps and hope you are all OK today.

Well what  fab response to our blog hop and the winners will be announced soon so keep your eyes peeled in case I was one of the blogs with a prize!!

So it’s our usual Friday trip over to the Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and today our challenge is

Green

I could not decide whether to go for mint green or pea green …….. so I used both!!!

And ……

Picture 001c copy

… this is what I did.

Just for a change (no really, that wasn’t a sarky ‘just for a change’ …….  just for a change lol!!) I used a hAnglar & stAnglar image seeing as I have neglected my H&S stamps, and I coloured this sweetie with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E41, E42, E43, E50, E81

The rest – BG0000, BG000, BG00, BG10, G99, YG0000, YG01, YG03

and the papers are from the Nitwits FQB - Bonnets 'n Bowties Collection.

Picture 005c copy

Just for a change – yes there’s the sarky bit – I used a Magnolia Doily Flower die  and topped it off with a rolled flower and added a couple of leaves made with the Martha Stewart BRANCH Craft Punch M230367 . And the new toy is out again which looks like it will be the next ‘just for a change’ thing lol!! It is of course the Martha Stewart PATP Deco Fan Shells punch :)

All of those items are available from Simon Says Stamp.

Picture 004c copy

A little bit of  prettiness from The Ribbon Girl here.

The bow is made using 15mm Aqua No 78 Berisford Satin ribbon and I added an Aqua Small Striped Button. Just peeking put there is some Aqua Tiny Ric Rac  – you can see it on the main pic a little better :)

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

Talking about The Ribbon Girl, our lovely Mary is 21 again – well she was yesterday, today she is 21 and a little bit more!!!. So she is having a bit of a birthday giveaway.

So who fancies winning  ……

… this beautimous fun, felt, flower-festooned bag of yumminess.

If you do – and who wouldn't – then pop over here and you can read all about it.

Righty –oh I best be off cos I am seriously up to me bits in it again. I’ll see you soon as soon (maybe sooner than you think???) but till then, have a fab Friday and an even fabbier weekend.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

6 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous card - love this colour combo.
Hugs
Denise xx

Squirrel x said...

Or as the Toad has been known to call it Pinty Mea. Gorgeous card hun, I must get my HS stamps out more! Love it. Sxx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Beautiful card and beautiful colours.
A real winner for me
All the best Linda

Sonia said...

Beautiful Dawny :) Loving the H&S stamp. Hugs Sonia x

Unknown said...

just lovin the card...its stunning the colours are all fabulous..adore it id be over the moon to recieve this ..hugs sassyx

Paolchen said...

Beautiful card!
I love the colors!

Hugs
Paola ♥