Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dawny Has A New Toy :)

 

Picture 011c copy

Hello there possums and hope you are all OK today - it’s a bit parky here at the mo so I do hope it warms up a bit soon.

It’s Papertake Weekly time peeps and today our theme for you is

For The Girls … or Mum

so it’s time to get the pretty stuff out and as you can imagine, I was loving this one lol!!

We’re sponsored today by The Stamp Fairy so if you get a sec, nip over and check it all out :)

Picture 006c copy

So here’s my girlie card – it had to be pink naturally!!

The image I used today is called Blossom and she is as sweet as only a Lili of The Valley image can be. I stamped her onto a Nesties Label 18 from Simon Says Stamp and then coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E42, E43, E50, E81

The rest – E41, E42, E81,  G99, R85, RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10, YG0000, YG01, YG03

The papers are from Nitwits 

Picture 009c copy 

A pretty selection of bloomage from Wild Orchid Crafts don’t ya think :)

Oh and of course there is a strip or two of Tilda Lace as well…. just for a change :)

Picture 010c copy

So here’s my new toy.

I saw this die and fell in love with it. It’s an MFT Leafy Flourish die and it’s available from Simon Says Stamp. It’s gorgeous so I expect it will be seen on here a fair old bit cos you know what I’m like!!!

I also added a pretty pink bow made from some pink vintage seam binding from The Ribbon Girl.

Picture 012c copy

This is the inside – I’m doing that a lot lately :)

Picture 007c copy

 

Picture 008c copy

So there we are all done.

Ohh did you see DOI on Sunday night?
It might be me but was Chemmy getting a bit carried away with herself after Robin said he was favouring her? I did wonder if she sort of sealed her fate a bit cos she wasn't that popular to start with seeing as she had been in the skate off a fair few times. But I did like their routine.

And ooooerrrr, wasn't Louis a bit mean with the old marks for Jorgie? I thought it was gorgeous to be fair,  but what do I know eh (nowt, that’s what!!!).

So it’s nearing the end and then it’s back to getting a life on a Sunday night.

I picked Kyla up from school last night and we took some flowers up to the ‘crem’ for my Gran. It was 25 years years yesterday since she died and I can’t believe how the time has gone. Kyla loves looking at her name in the big book, especially now that she can read and she took it upon her self yesterday to explain it all to Richard!!!  Then she insisted on looking at all the funeral flowers that were left there – cheerful kid that she is!! They were so beautiful some of them,  and I just kept thinking of all the money that those people had spent on them and they were left just lying there. What a shame.

Anyway I better go.

I’m getting a bit peckish and want to grab some grub before I go and do the Makro run. Then I’m baby sitting cos Em is working late and Tim is off to the match. It’s the derby tonight and  we will of course be cheering for the red boys. We have all been Liverpool supporters in our family apart from my Uncle Ed who was a blue for all of his life, bless him.  I’m not as passionate about the footie as I once was though and see it now as 22 vastly overpaid men with large egos kicking a bag of wind around for 90 minutes!!!! But I still want Kenny’s boys to win of course!!

I’ll leave you with a little sneakie peekie for tomorrow ….

sp

Enjoy your evening sweet peeps, see you tomorrow and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

12 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card. I love the pinks and what an adorable image.
Hugs Bonnie

Unknown said...

Lol cute sneeze peek lol awesome job on the card just simply adorable

Jacki Daniels said...

Another gorgeous creation Dawny love it and the colouring beautiful flowers too
Jacki xx

fionalawlor said...

Stunning card! The LOTV stamp is soo sweet and I totally love that leafy flourish die! It's going to have to go onto my wish list lol
Fiona L x

Sonia said...

Another gorgeous card :) So many lovely bits and bobs on it. Any thoughts on going to the NEC?
Hugs Sonia xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Danwy, love the image and the flowers are so lovely.Beautiful pink girly card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

I love your card, that image is adorable and all in my favourite colour!
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Uber cute Dawny :o)
Thanks for popping by my blog :o)
Debs xx

Unknown said...

what a little stunner my fav colour...just lovin them papers too its a big thumbs up from me..delightful work from a very ubbe talented lady hugs sassyx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, fabulous colors and layout
Louise

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Dawny, love it.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

oh my what a beautiful card dawny ...simply charming and my fav colour too hugs sassyxxx