Sunday 22 February 2009

Pink & Grey - How Gorge xxxx

I'm back!!!

And how sweet are these cutie lil sausages xxx

They are the inspiration over at the Colour Create Challenge this week, which is pink and grey. Not that I thought you wouldn't have guessed lol xxx You can also do cute and cuddly, but I just went for the cute bit :))

I love this challenge cos I am just dotty about colour, so this is right up my street. And I will be doing this challenge again, that is a certainty lol xxx

So I used another one of my new Tildas.
Awww they are sweet. My kids do not like them at all - in fact, Emma goes further than that. But I loves the little darlins xxx No accounting for taste is there!!

So the paper is PP and of course, you know the rest. The flower was punched (it was giving me lip lol xxx) and the teeny pink pearls are from Creative Pastimes. You will also probably recognise the sketch cos it is one of my faves.

In fact, it will be appearing again shortly ..... maybe later today, cos I really am on a roll at the mo.

I've tried to go all arty farty with me camera - well when I say camera, I mean with the photo editing. I thought I'd mask the edges a little - just for the sheer hell of it. Make it a bit more windswept and interesting, as Billy Big Yin would say.

Well I could well be back later cos Richard is cleaning the aviaries (totally gross, there aren't enough Marigolds in the world to persuade me to do that). Emma and Kyla are visiting my aunty and uncle. Sorry AJ if you are reading this, cos your Sunday peace and quiet has probably been shattered, but mine however is just fantastic !!!!!!!)

If I don't return, I'll see you tomorrow for another Papertake Weekly - it might be a sketchie-poo, you never know xxxx

22 comments:

Marcea said...

Fab card hun, love this colour combo - so pretty. I love Tilda but hubby really doesn't like them .... think they scare him, lol. Enjoy your peace and quiet sweetie
-x-

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love Tilda ! The layout you have used is fab too, I will have a go at this one !

Thank you for joining us this week at colour Create and enjoy your peaceful afternoon ! Mine starts at 7.30pm exactly !!

Hugs,

Jo x

Macpurp said...

this is so lovely! and great sketch too. I must admit , I love Tilda's but would prefer them with a mouth! did I just say that out loud?!?!?!?!
*hangs head in shame*
love tina x

Tab said...

Oooh Dawny your card is super delish hun! Love the image too.Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
Hugs Tab xxx

Donalda said...

Gorgeous dear such beautiful coloring hon and just beautiful as always dear

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi dawn!
fantastic inspiration for the challenge how sweet is that little nellie!!!
your card beautiful grey and pink are so complimentary and i love your new stamp ( I adore PP too!) I always have a giggle reading your blog and i like your reference to Mr Connolly lol!!!
well it does indeed look very windswept and interesting ha ha!

Emma xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi dawn!
fantastic inspiration for the challenge how sweet is that little nellie!!!
your card beautiful grey and pink are so complimentary and i love your new stamp ( I adore PP too!) I always have a giggle reading your blog and i like your reference to Mr Connolly lol!!!
well it does indeed look very windswept and interesting ha ha!

Emma xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Dawny,

What fab inspiration for the challenge that nellie is so sweet..
your card looks fab hun I love pink and grey they are so complimentary....
I love reading your blog it always makes me giggle!!
love your reference to mr Connolly too.....and your image does indeed look very windswept and interesting lol!!

Emma xxx
p.s if you receive a similar message from me.. Mr Blogger was playin up and it dissapeared when i posted it so i sent another xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Dawny......Pink and grey are gorgeous......two colours that I love together.....but it has to be the right pink and the right grey....
Card is the perfect colour combination and the image is everso cute.

I hope you took Richard a nice cup of tea while he was cleaning the aviary......

Enjoy your peace and quiet.......

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Dawny, hope you are having a great weekend? Just love this card and the slope edge, beautiful Tilda and great papers, will have a go at this myself, take care Heidi xxx

Dawn said...

Such a lovely card and your Tilda is a cutie pie!!

Lol at the flower punch!!
Tee Hee you're a funny mere!!!


Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Lora said...

oh I've never done a card with just pink and grey. It's gorgeous, will have to give it a try.
I love Tilda but my boyfriend hates her. He says it's because she doesn't have a mouth.
By the way love the layout too... love everything about this card in fact.
Lora x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Dawny I love this image such a cute card. hugs han xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Dawny how goreous is this card ,love the image and the lay out ,hugs Dawnxxx

Kazabing said...

Wow - this is totally, TOTALLY gorgeous. Karen.x.

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful card! Love the tilda and colors are just amazing.
x Natasha x

Riet said...

woww Dawny,what a beoutiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.xx

Sam said...

Lovely card. Love the LO you have used. The Tilda stamps defo grow on you, they are an acquired taste. I didn't like them much at first. Glad you had a peaceful afternoon.
Sam x

Sharon Caudle said...

She's GORGEOUS Dawny!! Love pink and grey together, and love the design! Your coloring is fantastic! Keep cranking them out chickie!! I love it!! (oh and the Tildas kind of freak out my oldest daughter too. She keeps telling me to add a mouth! LOL!)

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, Tilda looks beautiful and I love your layout.
Thanks so much for joining CC this week! xx

Julie said...

Love it but have just visited your blog for the first time and love all your cards! I'll be back!

Chris said...

A stunning card Dawn and your Tilda is perfection! Love your colouring, gorgeous paper and layout. So glad you could join in with the Colour Create challenge this week. Chris x