Sunday 1 February 2009

Fab News xxx

I still can't quite believe it .......

But I've only been picked to join the new fabulous Willow Sketchie Design Team. To say I am chuffed is an understatement and I am thrilled and honoured to be working with such talented girls. Thank you Sharon for giving me this chance xxxx.

These challenges are great for giving your creative whatsit a goold old shake - and they are alway fun as well. I hope that lots of you will join us in our creative journey - I can't wait to see everyone's ideas. So if you are up for a sketch challenge with a twist, come and join us.

Did anyone see the tennis? Well we were glued of course. I just had this feeling that Rafa was going to win - I said it to my good blog bud Dawn yesterday - he is her boy and she just lubs him!!! I do too, but I do wish he would stop hoiking (re-arranging) his undies before every point - apart from it being quite unsavoury, it is annoying. But if it made me play tennis the way he does, then for sure I would be doing it as well.

And on that note, I'll say tarra. Back tomorrow for a FAB Papertake Weekly xxxx

Huggiest of hugs xxxx

15 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

CONGRATS!

Caryn said...

Oh well done Dawny. I don't think she could've picked a better team of girls - you all deserve it and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Cokgrats,
Caryn xxx

Marcea said...

Huge congratulations hun .... off for a peepsie now at the blog - will join in when I can! Not surprised you were picked, your work rocks!!!
-x-

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Congrats to you Dawny too! - I'm so pleased and obviously it's an honour to work with such wonderful talent!!!! Sooo exciting...xx

Sue said...

Congratulations Dawny, you will be brill, sue.x

clare said...

congrats dawn..well done hun xx
can't wait to see all the dt creations.
hugs clarex

Jill said...

aww Congratulations Dawny, I'm so chuffed for you hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

Yehhhhhhhhh...well done Dawny, i am so pelased for you,can't wait to see more of your fabby creations:)

sue
xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Dawny, just wanted to say hi and congratulate you on the DT Team. Am so looking forward to working with you, hugs Heidi xx

Kath Stewart said...

wooo.hooo....big hugs to you and well done getting on the DT...great stuff and can't wait to see all your lovely creations. You definitely rock Mrs.
Hugs
Kath xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Congratulations Dawny there is a little somthing on my blog for you
love Susie xx

simplyfairies said...

BIG CONGRATS Dawny, not surpeised in the leats you are an asset to anyones team my girl...

Lyneen said...

Congratulations!

Dawn said...

Yaaay Well Done Dawny - You will do them proud m'lady cos you makes the bestest cardies!!!


Hugs
Dawn
xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!


Tonya