Sunday 22 February 2009

High Hopes and So Pretty xxxx

We're back with the lilac again lol xxx
And also 5 of my fave cardy making things.

You can probably guess what's coming .....

Yes, they are all here. PP papers, Poppicrafts ribbon, Pro Markers, Glamour Dust and my fabbytastic MSBP!! I am nothing if not predictable, but I just love love LOVE them all lol xxx

This is my card for the High Hopes Guest DT call.
Sadly, I don't have a single High Hopes stamp to my name, so I used a couple of Magnolias - the rules say that's ok :))

I did the sentiment on the 'puter and mounted it onto 2 ickle nestie ovals


And I added a bit of glitter to the silver swirly paper

You can hopfully see it a bit better here.


So that's my card.


I will be back later cos I am just finishing another one off - ooohh I am on a roll today, but it's Sunday, so I thought 'why not'!!!


I'm not inflicting any more ramblings on you right now - I was mortifed when I saw the length of drivvle last night (soz about that!!). Hopefully. if nowt else, it will have helped some of you get to sleep lol xxxxx


See ya shortly lovely peeps xxxxxx

18 comments:

Donalda said...

Dawny that is just gorgeous dear!! As always your coloring is gorgeous dear and the color is gorgeous my favorite lol Gorgeous work dear and love all the detail.
Hey we love to read your talk!!!! Sure makes me laugh dear your a hoot!!!!!!

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful card. I love it!

bumblebee creations said...

amazing card you have created!! good luck in the dt call-it is definately gorgeous! love the colors all together too!!

Katy said...

Gorgeous!! Love the pastel colours :)

xx

Riet said...

woww Dawnt,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp said...

love your cards!
love your rambles!
its what makes us love you!!!

lol

xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Oh this is so delish.....and I love your lovely lilac mode of the moment....colour work absolutely perfecto and great combo of papers.....love it
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Dawny, another gorgeous card hunny, i love it. The image is so cute and beautiful colouring as always. Oh don't apologise for your talking, i love reading your posts, always very entertaining! and always bring a smile to my otherwise miserable face. Have a great day hunny, hugs Linda x

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a cutie, awesome job coloring, Happy Sunday.

Julie said...

Hi Dawny Love the colours on this card especially how you have coloured the image.I am tempted to get some promarkers, any tips or advice please? x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, so pretty, lovely colours, great layout, good luck. I like ya ramblings, sue.x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card - she looks like she's ready for church!!!
Good luck with the DT call!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Julie said...

Beautifully done, as always, a very sweet card

Jill said...

ohh Dawny it's stunning, I hope you get the DT position, your card is wonderful I just love your style and the little doodles look fab good luck hugs Jill x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card love the images and papers, good luck with the DT :)
Val xxx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Fantastic card!
x Natasha x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh gosh Dawny!!! This is sooooo beautiful!!!! Those are two stamps that I'm just DYING to get! LOL! And you are making me really drool now! Best of luck with High Hopes. I know that I'd sure choose you!!! Hugs!!

cats whiskers said...

Dawny this is just awesome I love the colours and your colouring, such a special card and thanks for giving me so many laughs everyday dear
Hugs Jacqui x