Thursday 24 March 2011

Whole Lotta Punching Going On!!!!

Picture 007c copy

Yep, all the oldies, me included will be singing that one all day now – sorry chicks!!!

It’s a toe tapper lol.

All together now … ..

I have to say that I am not that old.

No really, I wasn’t even born when he did THAT song but I am old enough that I know it and knew of old Jerry Lee. Now if you young uns want to see what I’m talking about, check out the vid …… and get a load of that hair. I don’t want to think too much about what it is he is shaking, but there is a whole lot of it going on lol :)

Fantastic!!!

And sorry if you cant get it out of your head (ohhh there’s another one, God bless Kylie lol!!)

Anyway, back at the cardie stuff!!

Today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge, we want you to

Punch It

(peeps  if you are still singing this 6 hours later, please don't do the same to me at the weekend if you see me at the NEC!!)

Look what you could win if the random bod picks you ….

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

 

Picture 001ccc copy

So this is what I did.

I did the cheaty McCheat thing again and used …

Picture 008c copy

…a cute square so no Copics today. 

I do love these little sausages – they are perfect for all sorts of stuff and they are coloured to perfection :)

So what did I punch?

Picture 006c

Yes, it’s the circles – another cheaty McCheat for making scalloped borders.

The papers are Wild Rose Studio Polka Dots Paper Stacks which you  can get from Tracy over at Dies To Die For and the pretty self adhesive pearls are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Picture 005c copy

And speaking of Wild Orchid Crafts, here’s some beautiful blooms :)

Picture 002c copy

Picture 004c copy

So that’s me all finished for today peeps. 

I’m getting everything ready today for the trip to Brum on Saturday. 

I’m planning to mooch about and do some catching up and maybe a little bit of shopping and of course I am going to see my lovely Mrs Kath again.  And that’s not all, cos I am finally going to meet my lovely Lols, all the way from sunny Malta :) and there’s quite a few other lovely peeps going to be there as well.

To say I cannot wait is putting it mildly.

Then on Sunday, you can catch me on the LOTV stand so if you are about,  do come and say howdy. I promise you I am not as mad as I sound on here lol (well maybe I am a bit!!)

So I am off to make a start on the packing and I’ll see you bright and early tomoz.

Enjoy your day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

Jane said...

Love yer Cheaty McCheaty card today! xx

SallyB said...

Hi Dawny...
I love your Cheaty McCheaty phrase.
Do you watch Greys Anatomy by any chance...One of our favs!
Another gorgeous card...I have never seen one I didn't like!
Have fun in Brum...maybe once my girls are bigger I may be able to pack my bags and have a crafting away day! Say hi to Dulcie and any WRS girls...I haven't been able to post any comments on WRS blog and couldn't even get it up last week...(ohh that sounds a bit rude)...he he..TTFN...xxx

allex said...

Oh Dawny, stunning card. Love the colours and the cheat with the scallops (note to self, remember that one !).
Will say hello Sunday If I can !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Chrissy said...

Hope you have a fabulous time...your card is gorgeous as always...cheating or not,you still had to put it together and that can be a challenge in itself for some of ME....us.lol..
Luv CHRISSYxx

craftymum said...

wonderful card Dawny. Looking forward to seeing you at the NEC , if I get a chance to get of the stand for a few minutes LOL
hugs sarah x

Kamilicrafts said...

Ooh ooh ooh Dawny I am hyperventilating!! This is super gorgeous! I love those little squares and this is just perfect!