Wednesday 16 March 2011

Brace Yerslef Sheila!!!!!!!

Picture 009c copy

Morning peeps and as promised yesterday, the pig sty has gone all bright and cheery today. Most definitely NOT my usual colours, that is without doubt, but you know what?

I kind of like them :)

And I may very well use them again sometime but I will give you fair warning so that you can psyche your eyeballs up lol!!!

Today over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge we are saying

Happy Birthday

and it isn't just a random thing either cos today is our Lols birthday – woohooo, so

Happy Birthday chicksie xxx

As always there is a fab prize of  ….

… which you can spend …..

… right here :)

OK, here we go for the entire card so full on eyeball torture coming up …..

Picture 008c copy

… right now!!!!

And if you think it’s bright on here, you should see it IRL  :)

To be fair, it’s actually for one of our Kyla's little pals and she is only 5 and they do like that sort of thing – well I HOPE she will!!

Picture 015c copy

I used another of the new CC Designs Swiss Pixies – this time Birthday Gretel– and the bright bad boy Copics that I used are ….

E00, E21, R11 (skin),  E40, E42, E50 (hair),  BG0000, BG01, BG05, R17 , R27, R37, R46, YG01, YG03, YG23 (clothes etc)

Picture 014c copy

Here’s a cheeky bit of Lord Tim of Holtz’s Scalloped Die which you can get from the store – click the pic and it will take you right there :)

*Tim Holtz Sizzix Die SCALLOPS On The Edge Alterations 656627

Picture 011c copy     Picture 012cc copy

 Picture 013c copy

So there you have it.

Right I am off to do some work and then put the finishing touches to my LOTV card for tomoz so have a great day and see you back here then.

Enjoy your day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

19 comments:

kelly ledder said...

wow the bright colours really suit u xx

Denise said...

Dawn, its fantastic. I love it!! xx

Debs M said...

wow! love it x

allex said...

Gorgeous Dawny, so bright and such fun, I love it and I'm sure your daughter's friend will too !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Unknown said...

Love it, lovely bright colours. My daughter who is 6 would love it too.

Fiona x

petra,s cards said...

wauw gorgeous card!!! fantastic colloring!!!
xx petra

yvon said...

Stunning card Dawny, love those bright colors.
Hugs, Yvon

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, that is bright but I love it. Brilliant !

Hugs,

Jo x

Jacilynn said...

love the bright colors! so great!

Maria said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the papers and your colouring. Your daughter's friend will definitely love it. Hugs, Maria

Analia Cristina said...

Fantastic colours,lovely work!

Aluna said...

Beautiful card & so bright colours. I love it :)

Heather said...

It's gorgeously bright and cheerful, you do it so well - when I do bright & cheerful it always ends up looking 'cheap & tatty'. I and it's perfect for a 5 year old and I just love the cute sweet Sweet Pixie!!
hugs
Heather xx

Candy said...

I think the bright colours and papers are completely awesome.
Love the design and cute image.
The little 5 year old is going to LOVE it.
Hugs, Candy

Sharon Caudle said...

Bright, cheerful, happy, and very very fun!! I love it, Dawny!!
hugs, Sharon

Маги said...

Gorgeous card!Awesome colours!
Maggi

Macpurp said...

fab card for a five year old! It is really cheery!!!
love teen xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Dawny :-) I LOVE the bright colours and am sure Kyla's friend does too :-),,, perfect :-)

thanks for the birthday wishes :-) i had a lovely day :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

this is stunning hun! gorgeous colours and papers! hugs, Jane x