Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pink & Girlie And Verrry Cute :)

Picture 008c copy

Morning peeps and hope you are all OK

This is going to be a whistle stop post today cos I have so much to do before the weekend that it is just scary!! So There’ll be minimum waffle from moi (hurray I hear you cry lol!!) but I’ve got a fair few pics to share as per usual!!

Over at Papertake Weekly today our theme is

It’s A Mom Thing

(I am just showing off cos I can speak American!!!)

So of course as it’s nearly Mothers Day, we want to see your mumsie cardage. Of course my own dear sweet mum is no longer here so if you are like me, then all you need to do is to make a girlie one and that will be fine :)

Picture 001c copy

So of course it just had to be pink didn't it!!

I used this fabulous image MFT from the Simon Says Stamp Store and she is called Ballet Millie.

Don't you think she is super cute!!!

I coloured her with Copics and not many used today, just C00, C1, C3, RV000, RV02 & RV10 plus E50 for outlining

Picture 004c copy

The delish bloomage is of course from Wild Orchid Crafts

Picture 005c copy

And the pretty ribbon and fab charm are both from The Ribbon Girl – perfect for all the little ballerinas out there :)

Picture 007c copy

Oi,…... stop looking up me skirt lol!!!!

Picture 002c copy      Picture 003c copy

Picture 006c copy

The papers are from NitwitsTippy Toes – and the fab Tilda Lace Die is from the fab Tracy over at Dies To Die For :)

So that’s me done peepsies and on that note I am off to carry on where I left off on the treadmill that is life at the mo.  Please excuse the shortie today – I am sure that the normal waffling service will be back before too long (you poor souls!!)

Have a great day and see you tomoz. I’ve done something a little bit different for my Simon Says Stamp Challenge card …

Picture 017csp

.. and I’ll leave you with a little sneakie peek.

Hugs to all xxxx

12 comments:

Na_X said...

very nice mouse, nice pink card...!!!

Kath Stewart said...

this is just too adorable...only 4 more sleeps until big hugs time...kath xxx

Analia Cristina said...

Lovely card,and this flowers are beautifuls!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card - love the little mouse and her tutu - spots look lovely with the pencil stripe ribbon! Mary G

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the tu-tu.

Jennifer

Joey said...

Lol Dawny I didnt look up her skirt honest, absolutely love this, the netting is a genuis finishing touch. Joey x

Loz said...

:D hehe, love the skirt, it's so sweet! ♥

kaz said...

Wow ,such a Beautiful card.

Chrissy said...

How sweet is the little dancing mouse..lol..She is adorable. I love that candy stripe ribbon.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Di said...

Sooo cute Dawny! Just love the skirt. Di x

allex said...

This card had Dawny P stamped all over it (no I know you can't see it but .... it's there !! lol)

Beautiful card, what more can I say ?

Hugs, sandra xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet Dawny! I love the little tu-tu, so fun :)
//LIsa xx