Friday 25 March 2011

Wasss Goin’ On Here????????

Picture 016c copy

Morning chicksies (and you are not seeing things – I really did use non-pastel/pale/neutral colours).

But first, HAPPY FRIDAY and hope all is well with you on  yet another lovely Spring day :)

Today over at the  Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge which is being hosted today by the sweetness that is our Pops and she has set a great challenge cos it’s time for a game of  BINGO – woohoo!!

So you just need to choose any 3 of these in a line – straight up and down or diagonally – and use them on your card.

And we have not one but 2 fab prizes today :)

A choice of ribbon kits from The Ribbon Girl

and a $20 voucher to spend in the 7 Kids College Fund  store.

Well the choice of colours today might be a shock but not the 3 things I picked ie gems, flowers and ribbon & lace!!

Picture 001cccc copy

And this is the old card.

I coloured the little Attitude hAnglar girl with these Copics -

E00, E21, R11 (skin), E21, E40, E41 (hair) E08, E51, G99, R59 W00, W3, W5, YG03, YG63 (clothes etc)

Papermania Hampstead 12

I saw these papers on offer in Hobbycraft a while ago and got them for reasons I don’t really know cos they sure as hell aint my normal thing re the colours and patterns etc.

But the more I looked at them, the more I liked them. I’m not sure if this will mean that I will use them loads, but perhaps my style is changing.

Who knows!!

Picture 005c copy

I did the rolled up flower thing here and if I did this again I would colour the back of the paper as well.

I cannot do them like Caz unfortunately cos hers are amazing – I have rolled up flower envy!!!

See those yummy pearls (OK I cheated cos these were the gems, slappity slap, naughty piggy!!)  well they are what you get if you cross these ….

  60 WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - 5mm - Click Image to Close

which are of course from Wild Orchid Crafts , with this Copic ….

Copic Ciao Marker Pen - E08 - Brown

I LOVE that rich shade :)

Picture 006c copy

I also love this ….

         

.. gorgeousness from The Ribbon Girl  (pics are linked peeps xxx)

Picture 002c copy     Picture 003c copy

See what I mean about the backs of the flowers?

I really think they would look nicer coloured in so maybe next time I’ll do that.

Picture 004c copy

One last pic and that’s me done for today and probably until Monday, cos I am off to the NEC bright and early in the morning – cannot wait, I really can’t.

So have a great weekend and I’ll see you then.

Sunny hugs to all xxx

15 comments:

Crafty gal said...

Hi Dawny this a great card I love the colours...in fact looking around they are in my sitting room!!I love the Hanglar images, and the paper flowers look fab too.Good work ..enjoy the weekend. xxxx

Julie said...

fab card Dawny, love the rolled flowers.

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous!!

Debbie said...

Fab colours Dawny. Loving your card, especially the roses. Enjoy the NEC. Debbie x

Denise said...

Fantastic card. Love the colour combo and that image is so cute. Enjoy yourself at the NEC xx

allex said...

Stunning card Dawny, I love these colours but ...... please don't change your style toooo much !!!!!

hugs, sandra xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Wow Dawny, this looks stunning!! Love those warm colours although pastels are always a favourite of me too!! Hugs, Frea

Kirsty said...

Hi great stamp this one and the colours suit her. I love your roll up flower thingys lol and the idea for the gems is cool. Thanks for the inspiration . Kitty :-D

Donalda said...

Girlfriend this is just gorgeous. I am so shocked that you used darker colors that is for sure but wow I just love it dear. Hope you are well dear. Hugs

Donalda said...

check your spam folder dear I sent you a couple of emails

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card dawny and will be waiting for a great big hug..kath xxx

scrappinpeg said...

Fabulous! I love this one Dawny!

Macpurp said...

i love this card Chickie! and that image is one the best I have seen in a long time!

love teen x

cardmaking bird said...

Fab card, Dawny - sometimes a change is as good as a rest, eh!?! Have been desperate to get this H&S stamp and have been virtually stalking ebay but now all they're selling is the easter kit boo!!! As for rolled flower envy - the trick is the MFT die!! I've got it (from diestodiefor) and love it!!! And yep, only ever use double sided papers with it. Hugs, Marie xxx