Thursday 3 March 2011

Purple Pom Pom :)

Picture 004c

Morning peeps and hope everyone is well xxx

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone who entered the LOTV candy, and the winner is ..

Doc1

… you Di :).

Ping me an email with your snail mail addy chick and I’ll get the stamp off to you soon as soon xxx There’ll be more candy very soon  so stay tuned :)

OK, today over at the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge our Bev has done a sketch for us ….

.. it’s this one here and it’s fab :)

Picture 015c copy

I thought I’d do this a bit different today.

I had a couple of emails  saying that putting the pics on of the stuff I used with a direct link to where you can get it is really helpful, so I’ve cut the waffle from this bit and will leave you to look at the cardie pics in peace and I’ve put all the clicky piccies with links at the end. I’m calling them clinkies lol!!!

But I’ll leave the Copics bit here and the ones I used here are  ..

E00, E21. R11, R20 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), Coo, C1, C3, C5, BV0000, Bv00, BV02, YR0000,

Picture 001caa

Gorge blooms and ruffled gingham ribbon :)

I punched some circles to create the scalloped edge.

Picture 003c

Pretty poppies

Picture 001copy

I love this ruffled gingham and it’s perfect for going round curved edges, but it would look just as nice as a frilly border.

Picture 013c

Yes, it’s still on the desk.

I must get round to putting it away . I’ll be using it in the workshop on Saturday so after that maybe I’ll give it a little rest lol!!!

Picture 014

Are these not oh so pretty!!!

Picture 002c

And that’s me card done peeps.

So as I said earlier, here’s the clinkies  …..

janlittlefairiespompomdbl   

           100504tildalace

              

** NEW ** 10 LILAC MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS - Click Image to Close     25 LT. IVORY MULBERRY HIP ROSEBUDS - Click Image to Close    50 LILAC MULBERRY PAPER SEMI OPEN ROSES - 8mm      100 LILAC MULBERRY PAPER CLOSED ROSE BUDS - 4mm

Stockists - Lili Of The ValleySummer Driggs, The Ribbon Girl, Wild Orchid Crafts, Simon Says Stamp Store 

Righty I best be off and get some work done.

I’ll be back tomoz with my JM card. My new hAnglar stamps arrived yesterday so I have a sneaky feeling that one of them will make an appearance.

But I’ll leave you with this that my very sweet friend Donalda sent to me and I’ll pass it on to you all and hope it brings the same smile to your face as it did to mine…. enjoy

untitled

xxx

14 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card, the image is lovely and I just love the flowers x

Cazza said...

Love, love, LOVE it Dawny!! Just inked up Pom Pom myself, she's such a cutie!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful card
Louise :-)

Unknown said...

Hi dawny, it's a lovely card and those flowers and those pins and tha ribbon, oh well, just lovely as I said LOL!! Hugs, Frea

allex said...

Beautiful card Dawny. I love the dusky colours and (I think I've said it before) she is my fave LOTV !!

Hugs, sandra xx

p.s. Thanks for the hug - I feel much better now !!!

Suzanne said...

An absolutely gorgeous card and a beautiful wee poem. I will share ths on my next post x

Laila said...

What a beautiful card. Totally nuts about it..
Hehe, and like your clinkies ;O)
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!!

yvon said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dawny. And i love pom pom. And those poppies, mmmmmmmm, stunning.
Hugs, Yvon

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, Lovely image and delicious pins and flowers.
hugs
Marion

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card llove all the detail added to it. love the colours too. xx

Mau xx said...

Hope its OK to take your hug and pass it on Dawny, let me know if not. Hugs Mau xx

dutchess said...

wonderful card you have such a talent for putting colours together so well and getting an amazing affect....a real inspiration thank you Margaret

Sammie said...

Thanks so much for posting the link for those gorgeous pink pins -I must have me some of those!!!
xxx