Thursday 31 March 2011

Hunny Bunnies :)

Picture 006c copy

Morning lovely peeps and what a windy day it is here in Chester today!!

Time to head over and see what’s happening at the  Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge and as we put the clocks forward at the weekend we have a topical theme and this week our challenge is all about

Spring

And there is a …

GIFT VOUCHER[4]

… up for grabs for one lucky chicksie :).

Picture 001c copy

So this is my Spring card.

I have to say that some of the pics are a bit fuzzy and that’s becasue I got a shed load of glitter in my eyes and it was still there when I took the pics hours later so I couldn't see too well :(  That will teach me to put the glitter box down BEFORE blowing away the excess from the card (another blonde moment there!!!)

I used lots of fresh Springie colours here which I do love, especially when used with lots of white cos it really does make it look clean I think.

I  used ‘Toadstool For Two’ which is one of the new Lili Of The Valley releases and coloured it with these Copics -

BV02, C00, C1, C3, C5, E41, E42, E50, E57, R11, R17, R37, Y06, YG0000, YG01, YG38.

Picture 008c

The sentiment is from the new LOTV Additions range which is being released in the shop on 19th April  or if you can’t wait and you are going to Ally Pally, you can get it from there.

It’s one of the most useful set of sentiments you can get because you get the round stamp but the centre section is blank for you to add one of the one line greetings that are included in the set  (36 in the set I used here).  Plus it’s clear so you can see exactly where you are going, and the one lines can be used by themselves as well.

Awesome value, as you would expect from LOTV – is it any wonder we all love them :)

Picture 007c copy

Not sure you can see the papers properly here but they are a mixture of Docrafts Lemon Sorbet (the gingham)  and …

*NEW* Up Up Away 6 x 6 Premium Paper Pack

… one of these beauties which I am LOVING at the mo.

They are new in at Dies To Die For and they are First Editions 6x6 paper packs. I used Up Up  & Away which is this one but there are 6 different ones to choose from. You get 64 sheets in a pack and they are only £6.95

The doily is a Cheery Lynn die and Tracy also has these in new – you can see them here ( I used English Tea Party).

This pretty ribbon is from the yellow Special Collection Kit  from The Ribbon Girl …….

… awesome :).

The little polka dotty button is also from one of the kits.

Picture 004c copy

And of course, it wouldn't be the same without some  gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts bloomage :)

Picture 002c copy    Picture 005c copy

Picture 003c copy

So that’s me done for today – back to the grindstone now for me!!.

Enjoy your day and see you back here tomoz.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

10 comments:

Kleeblatt said...

Your image is so cute, I love it. The card is wonderful with the colours of spring.

Hugs Monika

Kirsty said...

Hi the bunnies are coloured so well but the toadstool is magnificent ! The tip with the white makes the colours stand out must remember that one . Thanks Kitty :P

petra,s cards said...

wauwwwwww this one is gorgeous!!!! love the paper image and the yellow ribbon!!! thanks for the tip!
xx petra

Riet said...

So beautiful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

Wonderful card Dawny. I have made a card today with the same stamp!
Will post it later. Have a good day
hugs sarah x

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a lovely card. Hugs Marja

allex said...

What a sunny card Dawny, it's absolutely gorgeous. The toadstool is especially scrummy and I am loving those papers !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous, Dawny - lovin' the yellow, it's really bright and cheerful. Tracey x

Loz said...

oh this is cute! love that doily die! ♥

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Dawny.
luv
Debby