Tuesday 23 September 2008

A Quick PS (and a freebie) ....

I've found a file with that yummy yellow paper if anyone needs any for this challenge peeps, cos I guess it not a colour we have lots of.
It was a freebie from a mag so I think I'm OK passing it on, and after all, it is for a very good cause at the end of the day.
All ya gotta do is either leave a comment here and I'll bob over to your blog and get your e-mail and send it to you. Or you can e-mail me and I'll sent it to you.

dawnyp123@hotmail.co.uk
Have a nice day and see you later xxxx

5 comments:

Sammie said...

Hi-de-hi!
Thanks for your arty farty comment. I've chosen to take it as a compliment ;-)
Please e-mail me some yellow as I have rien en jaune.
Murky buckets!
SammieJay x

tracie said...

Hi Dawny, hope your well hun. Theres a little something for you on my blog.
Have a great week
hugs :)x

Trace Dee said...

Hi can you please email me some yellow paper

Tracey x x x x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

These cards are just gorgeous Dawny. I am loving your new stamps from Funky Kits. You've used them to perfection! Bet your hair looks great, and I agree, you are worth it!!! Hugs Linda x

Bev said...

Yes please sweetie

hugs Bev x