Thursday 25 September 2008

Awards + Tags + Slap xxx

Oooops....
Firstly, I have to apologise yet again for being late posting these awards and tags. Ohh you know what it's like. New stuff (stamps and goodies) arrives and you just have to have a fiddle and then you forget, then you remember but you are at work and can't do owt about it!!

I am a dippy trout at times.

Or as Emma would say, you can take the blonde out of the hair, but not out of the girl. I do wonder sometimes how I managed to give birth to such a smart Alex!!!

Anyhoos...

I got 2 more awards. It was a few days ago but thank you soo much lovely blog buddies for thinking of me. I am always thrilled to get them and I appreciate so much that you thought about me xxx
So without further ado ...

From the lovely Jilli xxx

From the lovely Marlou, Dawn and Jilli - yes, she gave me 2, the little beauty that she is lolx

Thanks girls - I love your blogs and if my witterings and ramblings make you smile, then that is a bonus. Mwwwahh to you all xxxxxxx

I was also tagged as well by my fellow nutter Debs and also by my SBS Sister Barbara

Here's the rules ...

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs 4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I did this not so long ago, but here 's some more ....

  1. I love jelly sweets, like the fruit ones that nannas gets for Christmas
  2. I don't like hypocrits or people with over-sized egos
  3. I cant eat pudding with a teaspoon - it has to be a big spoon to match the size of my gob
  4. My mum and I both had the same dream on the same night once - that is truly weird
  5. I cannot abide cruelty to kids or animals and hate prejudice of any sort
  6. I dont like tea or coffee (not sure if I said that last time!!)
  7. I am really short sighted (Dawny McGoo lol xxx)

To finish, and to prove point no 7, an incident that happened to me today. We are shortly leaving our current office and we are having a mass clear up. There were some files on the floor that we needed sorting out and one of the files had a hand written tag attached which said 'Miss Pamela Reed'. Well I racked my brains trying to remember who this client was and could not think, so I called Massa Ray and asked him if he could recall who Miss Pamela Reed was. He said that he had never heard of her and sat there scratching his head trying to remember. After about a minute, he shook his head and said that she was almost certainly not one of out clients as he had never heard of her. So why do we have her papers I asked him. What papers he says. Those papers there I say, look, her name is on that tag. He of 20/20 vision takes a look and starts chortling. Cos what it actually said was Misc Papers Keep.

St Dunstans for me then !!!!!

xxxx

6 comments:

Leann said...

Who the flippin 'eck eats their pudding with a teaspoon??!!
I always use a dessert fork cos I'm a bit posh...

Jill said...

Congratulations on your awards Dawny, you so deserve them and you make me laugh everyday Jill x

Kath Stewart said...

you dopey old mare.....says me that can't read the dial on the washing machine without me specs on.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

MeandLilG said...

I have truly nothing to say, Magoo. OVER HERE!!! YOOOHOOOO!!!! XXXX

Dawn said...

Hee Hee! What are you like - ME probably 'cos I'm as blind as the proverbial bat!!
I'll eat pudding with anything - i'm not fussy when it comes to pudding!!!

Hugs

Dawn
x

Barbara said...

LOL Dawny!......The more I scrap, the worse my eyes get.....in the future, I can imagine the huge embellishments that I'll have to use on my cards! LOL
Congrats on all of your awards!