Sunday 28 September 2008

New Poppicrafts Design Team xxx

This is just a quick post to let you know that my lovely friend Mich at Poppicrafts is looking to put together a new design team.

This is copied from the Poppicrafts blog -

I am in the process of putting together a design team at Poppicrafts of which there are a couple of places available. If you think this may be of interest to you, please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can pop over and have a peek, alternatively, you can of course mail me some photos of your work at sales@poppicrafts.co.uk The closing date will be 5th October and the design team members will be announced on the 10th October. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Well I have had a fab weekend and I can tell you that I have a smile as big as the moon.

Can you guess why????

Well, might it be something to do with the new team???

So if you want to be part of this fab new team (and let's face it, who wouldn't), then pop over to the Poppicrafts blog and have a nosey.

I'll be back tomorra with some cardage so until then, tarrra xxxxx

12 comments:

Marcea said...

hiya chicken, hope you had a fabby weekend. Well I have put my neck on the block and applied to be on the DT. Keep everything craossed for me (will need it)
-x-

Cheryl said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that you and Mich will be working together......you know that I love your work.......I shall so enjoy seeing what you produce......

Kath Stewart said...

Wow lucky you...getting to play with all Mich's fabby stuff...looking forward to seeing all the fabby stuff you create
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Macpurp said...

well done you XXX

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Looking forward to seein gyour lovely cards Dawny. Glad you had a good weekend, I wish they didn't go so quickly! Hugs Linda x

Gayle said...

You do know I need to have a 'punt' don't I??? Oh Dawny, you brighten my day....most days, and for that I thank you
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Trace Dee said...

OOOOOHHHHH this sounds fab
iwould love to be considered for your new design team a link to my blog is here (wwwtwinkletoes.blogspot.com)

Thanks for looking

Tracey

Sammie said...

OoooohhhhH are you going to be part of YET another DT?!?! There's no stopping you! Ben's black and blue and was in agony, but there was no intenral damage to his ear. What a weekend. I'm pooped. No creative energy so am blog hopping to say hi to folk/ Consider yourself hopped! Looking forward to seeing your next cardage.
Love,
SJ xxx

Beth said...

Ooh, thanks for the tip off Dawny, I've left her a message! Fingers crossed! Big congrats to you too! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

hi dawn, must pop over for a nosey :) delighted for you, well deserved, your work is amazing :) x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, great job.

Dawn said...

Well Done you - Your cards are such eye candy !

Hugs
Dawn
x