Monday 15 September 2008

PTW and The Huggiest of Hugs xxxx

Hasn't this week gone fast? Or is it me!!!
It's time for another Papertake Weekly challenge, which this week is based on one of the very talented Katharina's fabulous sketches. And fabulous it is!!!
The stamp is a brand new one which I got from Stamposaurus after seeing it on the lovliest of lovlies Leann's blog. I have to say that Jayne is very nice, very helpful and most importantly, she gets the goods to you quick!! Thank you Jayne for your speedy service cos there is nothing worse than buying a stamp and then having to wait weeks for it to arrive when you are itching to have a fiddle.
I coloured it with Pro Markers and added a bit of Glamour Dust. Well... you know I like me bit of sparkle lol xxx The papers are PP natch, and the ribbon is Poppicrafts
And just when you thought I'd forgotten all about it, the MSBP is back - wooohooo xxx
Don't forget to pop over and have a look at the rest of the team's fabbytastic creations - they are all a bit wowwza xxx
Finally, I have to say the hugest of thanks yous for all your lovely kind words yesterday. I am not normally given to wallowing as you know. It was a blip and it was a rare thing which won't happen very often. All is well at the pig sty again but I just want you to know that I really appreciated all your support - it helped more than you will know.
Have a great evening xxxxx

30 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Dawny,
Another scrumptious card, love your image and the colours that you have used..I have gone and got myself one of those fancy puches....waiting for it to arrive..take care and big hugs Rachxx

Rach said...

or even a Punch...lol sorry as i pressed the button i saw my mistake...lol..hugs rachxxx

Marcea said...

oooh I love this stamp so much. Was going to order all of them but have spent my pennies this week already so willhave to wait for next week. Which size did you get for this stamp?? I was thinking the smaller one would be fine but have no idea. Love your card, another wonderful creation
-x-

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, I love your new stamp and you have coloured it in perfectly, and I love the papers and the MSBP hugs Jill x

Ann said...

Hi Dawny - what a beautiful card, extremely pretty and very cute with gorgeous colouring. xx

Bev said...

Oooh it's totally gorge hunny - love the dotty paper and the image is just too stinking cute!!!

hugs Bev x

Sammie said...

So, I glanced down the PTW design team cards without lookng at the names and stopped at the one that made me go "OooooohH I really like that one". Guess whose??? It must have been those cute ribbons...
Love,
SJ xxx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute Dawny, I love the image and colours. I can't believe it didn't recognise Cheshire, it worked fine for me. If you want some images just give me a shout.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Dawny and the image is just adorable, love the sparkle! Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

ohhhhhhhh toi sweet, makes me smile.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dawny, Glad you are back to your old self hun, Love this card what a really cute image and of course your colouring is terrific. I do love PP papers don't know why I have stopped using them lately
Hugs Jacqui xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Dawn , at last!! 3 times I have tried this evening {LOL} to leave you comment. This card is just gorgeous!!!! and I read yesterdays post too and hope you feel better today, mum's are very special so it must be so hard for you, hugs xx

carolann said...

Wow this card is truely awesome hun
(clapping) stunning well done xxxxxxxx

Macpurp said...

this card is just beautiful. i love pink black and white combo...and stamp is so cute!!

hugs to you xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Dawn - that image is so cute! Glad you're feeling better today - take care
Pauline x

Cynde said...

Lovely Card. What a cute Stamp. Your coloring is divine!
Glad you are feeling better today. My heart hurt for you yesterday! I'd have given you a big hug if I was there.
Lovely card....Really like it!
Cynde

Debbie said...

Great card Dawny, I love the stamp and your colouring is beautiful. Debbie x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, love it

lotsablogginlove

Amanda xx

Barbara said...

Such a PRECIOUS card!!!
I adore polka dots....and this stamp is adorable!!
This is such a perfect get well card....I love it....Terrific job!!

Camilla said...

Hi Dawny! So cute and gorgeous card!! Hugs, Camilla.

Mrs Mayne said...

Oooh it's gorgeous! Thanks Dawny! I hope you're having a better day today!! lol x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous yummy card with my fave papers, my fave glitter and fabulous image and hey the MS punch is back in action...yippee
Hugs
kath

Sue said...

stunning card Dawny,love the pink and black:)

Glad to hear ya back to your old self again Dawny ;-)

sue
xx

Leann said...

Aaawwww, I loves it!
Glad you're feeling a bit happier hun, biggest hugs x x x

Tiets said...

again your card is soooo great!

Dawn said...

Dawny how cuuute is this stamp - your lovin' your pro-markers I can tell!! - It's a great design and the B&W well I love it!

Dawn
xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Dawney
This card is oh so cute! I got this stamp yesterday, now you've inspired me to get it out and use it. Its such a gorgeous card! Big Hugs Linda x

Julie said...

So cute, I like this sketch, might have to have a go.

Diane.W. said...

Hi Dawny,this is just luvly :o)x

Alison said...

Fab card so cute love the colour combo.