Tuesday 9 September 2008

Papertake Weekly

Over at Papertake Weekly, the challenge this week is Autumn Haze. So this week we'd like to see some autumn themed cards - autumn stamps, autumn colours or anything you associate with autumn! Here's mine, and don't forget to nip over and check out the other girlies fabulous stuff xx

I know Tilda is holding a star, but for some reason (maybe cos I am a bit puddled at the mo lolxx) it just reminded me of a sparkler on bonfire night, which is ever so autumn me thinks. I coloured her with my new Pro Markers (ooh such fabulousness and I am hearting them loads lol xx). The papers I used were from a freebie download from my fab friend, the sweetness that is Kirsty Wiseman - Squishy Pumpkin (that's the download, not Kirsty lol xxx). Thanks darl xxxx The bloom and ribbon is from another fab friend, the mighty Mich at Poppicrafts - ohh it won't be long before we get to see some of her delish creations cos she is almost ready to craft again - yahhhhhhhooooo xxx. If you are new to this blogging malarky thingy, Mich hasn't been able to craft for a wee while cos she has been having building work etc done. But not for much longer. Keep an eye out on her fab blog or have a nosey at her work over at Liz's PP Inspirations. Awesome xxx
Well that's me done today. The dizzy stuff is still lurking like a bad smell around me but it's more of a whiff now rather than a huge pong!!! But as one door closes etc wouldn't you just know it, up pops the beginnings of a cold and sore throat. Would you Adam and Eve it peeps!! I think I am just about ready for the knackers yard at the mo.
Maybe it's just a case of old fartitus lol xxxx
Must just say as well, did anyone watch the Joanna Lumley prog on Sunday about her going to see the Northern Lights. OMG how fantastic was that and how ab fab is she - I just love her!!! I soooo want to see them and one day, hopefully, we will go. If anyone out there has been and has any tips, please let me know (hugs hugs xx)
Night me darlings xxxx

14 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, Love the Tilda and have never seen this one before now. Love what you have done with the gorgeous bright ribbon and bloom, Hugs, Nikki x

de said...

Dawny,

How cute! I love your use of colors!

Ann said...

Morning Dawny xx Glad to see you are back on the mend - the old daily viewing of the bloggies has not been the same without you. I did see the Northern Lights programme, wow, how good was that - I agree with you, I would just love to go there, but the chances of seeing them is quite remote I hear unless you travel right up north as she did. Love and hugs xx

Sammie said...

How is the "Old Fartitus"? Is it contagious via blogging? Cos I think I might have a touch of it too LOL
Saw this card at PTW and for me it stands out because of your bold use of a very bright bloom which seems to send a spotlight onto the rest of the design. I'm loving it.
SammieJay

Jill said...

wow another stunning card, I love the colours and the ribbon with the bright red flowers just looks fab, glad you're feeling a bit better, just wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all go away, Pink Hugs Jill xxxx

Rach said...

oh wow,
gorgeous Dawny, lovin the colours you have used and the beautiful bright ribbon. Glad that you are feeling a little better. hugs rachxx

Pauline C said...

Hiya hun ... fab card .. hope you're soon felling better!
Pauline x

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawny I love your Fall colors, so sweet.

Penny said...

Dawny, I hope you are fully recovered soon x This is such a pretty card, nice autumny colours, it does look like a sparkler!

Tiets said...

woww soo cute dawny, I'm glad to see a card from you again! are you feeling allricht again?

Anonymous said...

Love your card Dawny...Those papers look fab !!!:)~X~
Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Debbie said...

Great card Dawny, I love thr colours and the beautiful ribbon. Debbie x

Andrea, said...

Fab card Dawny, I love this Tilda and the colours you have used are wonderful

Bev said...

Fabulous card Dawny, the colours are amazing!

hugs Bev x