Thursday 5 August 2010

I'm Back (sort of) Plus LOTV Winner

Hi peeps.
I hope that everyone is ok xxx

I have been totally and utterly computer-less good style since the weekend - oooohhhhhh what a nightmare it's been -and it has been away to get fixed and only came back today. I'm still not up and running and I have no editing software etc working at the mo but I can at least write on here even if I have no pics to share.

And at least I can do the blog candy winner :)
Mr Random Thing chose number 96 which is Mags. I can't show you the random box thing just now cos it won't upload onto here but once I am sorted, I'll post it for you to see that there's been no Cheaty McCheating malarky going on lol xxx.

So congrats to you Mags and if you drop me an e-mail with your details on I'll post it off to you and I hope you enjoy using it chicksie :). And hugest mahoosive thanks to everyone who entered xxx

I will hopefully be back up and running properly very soon but until then, have a great night and hugs to all xxx

6 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh how I sympathise about the computer! They are wonderful when they work but such a pain when they break down.

Also WAHAYY! I won! Thank you so very much!!

Julye said...

Congrats Mags and enjoy.

Kath Stewart said...

great to have you back and yes computers are wonderful until they break down....hope you get it all sorted out soon....missed you...big hugs kath xxx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Sweetie and such gorgeous colouring and colours, love all those girly pinks :D. Sorry you've had such troubles with the pc but glad you're up and running again. Hope everything else is good with you, big hugs, Chris xx

Kathyk said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mags - enjoy your goodies

Kathyk

PepPop said...

Oh I know only too well how you feel. Hope you get up and running again soon. Jaqui x