Tuesday 24 August 2010

Cookin’ With The Papertake Crew :)

 

Picture 009image

Hi peeps and hope that  everyone is ok xxx

We have a recipe for you today over at Papertake Weekly and it’s a

3, 2, 1

kind of recipe!!

We want you to use 3 of one item, 2 of another and 1 of something else. What you use is up to you and as always the DT have some amazing work to share so if you get a sec, nip over and check it out lovely peeps :)

I used this sweet Tilda image and coloured her with these  Copics -

E00, E21, E35, E42, E52, T11, R220, YG0000, YG03 W00

Picture 009 copy copy 

And this is my card.

It’s another easel card but I cut the bottom panel a bit shorter and used a die cut circle for the top bit (sorry for being so technical lol !!)

So my 3, 2,  1 are …..

bloom

3 Glimmer Misted, beautiful blooms  (Wild Orchid Crafts)  ….

Picture 010 copy

2 papers (Nitwits Perfect Pair)  ….

Picture 007 copy copy

and 1 Tilda-tastic image!!

I also used a Martha Stewart Deep Edger Border Punch - Flower Bed which is available from Dies To Die For, some gorgeous pale green self adhesive pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts and that lovely ‘just for you’ sentiment ribbon is a newbie from Liz at Pink Petticoat – I just LURRRRVE it!!

Well what rotten weather we had yesterday. The rain was actually bouncing here at one point and I gather that it was pretty much the same throughout the UK. I am thinking that summer has deserted us. I was kind of hoping that the Bank Holiday weekend might bring us a bit of sunshine but I am not holding out much hope.  That said, I haven't heard the forecast so you hever know!!! It’s Richard’s birthday on Sunday so we are hoping to have a  sort of ‘Tapas & Wii’ evening, which does sound all kinds of wrong I grant you but it might be a laugh!!!

Yes, we are a total bunch of saddos, it is true, I cannot tell a lie!! And soooooooooo rock and roll with it!!!!

If there are no incriminating photos, I might share next week, heehee!!!!

And on that note I am off to do a bit. Have a great day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Dawny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

SallyB said...

Hiya Dawny..
Lushious card as ever...If you fancy popping by my blog later I have mentioned you as one of the recipients of a lovely blog award...
I know you must already have loads but hey...can you squeeze in one more?

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Dawny, gorgeous colours and flowers.
luv
Debby

slinkycat said...

Beautiful as always. Love those colours :)

Leanne x

Gibmiss said...

hI Dawny
great card as all yours are ...looove them all....can you tell me what die you have used for the circle ...i want it ..is it marriane..one
hugs
sylvie

Marion said...

Hi Dawny,
Fabulous card and super image of Tilda. I do so like the easel cards. Great papers and fab colouring.
hugs
Marion

dj1952 said...

Your card is so beautiful. I really like your style. You always do such lovely cards. :-)