Friday 12 February 2010

Just The Sweetest .....



... Tilda ever, I think.
I just fell in love with this the minute I saw it.
And I was sooo glad that our theme over at Just Magnolia this week is

LOVE

cos it was just perfect to use.




And this is what I did.

As always the fab JM girls have produced the most awesome work - all gorge, so nip over and check it all out if you get a sec peeps.

I coloured Miss T in with the old bad boys BUT I used some new bad boys as well cos I decided to get some of the new pink shades that are now available.

Ivory and pink - just gorgeous!!

There is a fine array of PM pen-age over at Dies To Die For, and you get get your mitts on some fab Magnolias as well :)

The papers are all Pink Petticoat .
I used Ribbon Stripes and Pretty Little Hearts :)



I've gone all flowery again and after seeing all the lovely blooms that the JM girls use, I decided to get me some as well. These are all from Wild Orchid Crafts. They are so reasonable and very VERY fab. I have to say that I think this is one of my fave cards that I've made so far. I really REALLY like it.

Shame my picture quality isn't good.
Dodgy angle pic looks like it's been too near the Capstan Full Strength on one side. I don't know how I did it but it looks a bit singed!!!!

So I decided today that I must get me a new camera.

The one I'm using now is about 8 years old and it cost us a fortune when we got it. It's an Olympus and it's 5.0 mexapixels which was shed loads back then but it's nowt nowadays (my phone has more lol!!) So I'm going to have a mooch and see what I can find. So you never know peeps, one day soon, you might come here and see some decent qualty pics lol xxx. Mind you, it doesn't solve the crap editing prob does it :(

Oh well, just a thought!!

I'm going to attempt another scheduling here with me post because we are going to be without electricity tomorrow while they sort out some trees that are growing near one of the overhead lines nearby. So you might end up reading this next Tuesday, but hopefully it will work this time.

So on that note, I'm off.
See you soon if not sooner and hugs to all xxxx

29 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, I love your card and that Tilda is beautiful x

Marion said...

Hi Dawny, Stunning card and that is a fabulous image. Great colouring as always and I like those papers and flowers.
Marion

Maria Therese said...

Your card is just so sweet Dawny!!

cheryl said...

wow this is a beauty love it so much that image is just adorable,and your coluring is perfection hugs cheryl xx

JAN said...

beautiful card Dawny..love the soft hues and muted pastels..very dreamy and romantic

Unknown said...

WOOOOOW
This Card is really Wonderful ... I love the image the papers too...

Hugs Melli

Lorraine A said...

OOhh I love this Tilda ,,,,isn't she lovely !! I have to get this cutie :-) Gorgeous soft pinks too ,,lovely colours :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

craftymum said...

Such a lovely card Dawn. But then ALL your cards are lovely
Love Sarah XXX

pickle said...

Love love love this card

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Some absolutely gorgeous candy Dawny what a lovely Tilda image one of the best ive seen in a while! love those gorgous papers by pink petticoat too they are stunning, thank you for sharing, hugs Linda x

Sandi said...

that is a stunning card. Sandi

Christine said...

Hi Dawny just lurve this tilda another for the wish list...gorg colour combo lovely DP's too.

Hugs Chrisatine xx

Suzanne said...

Love the card, Dawn. Just gorgeous. Good luck with the camera
Hugs
Suzanne x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

She is just precious Dawny! Love your coloring and glittery accents too. Beautiful papers and accents. A perfect love card! :)

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Dawny, a gorgeous card and lovely colours!
Clairex

Marina said...

Your card is just sweet, also this fabulous coloured Tilda, I love her.
Beautiful papers and design.

Hugs,
Marina

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Dawny and you're right that is a really sweet Tilda. Now I am going to have to get some of these flowers. I keep seeing them everywhere and they look beautiful.

Kat x

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous Dawny! I love the soft colours and that gorgeous, gorgeous Tilda, she's adorable! hugs, Jane xx

Lesley said...

Wow...absolutely stunning....another tilda i have to add 2 my list..hehehe...luv n hugs Lesley xx

Devlin said...

She's so lovely.

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, she's super cute! Love the white and pink, great work!

Loopylou. said...

oh shes gorgeous, i saw a card made with her onin sir stampalots shop last weekend and she is just so cute!! those flowers are so pretty xxxx

America said...

THIs is so beautifully colored and your card so very pretty!!!!
America

Mandi said...

Gorgeous card Dawny
Love her jacket she is wearing lol

mandi xx

Leann said...

Flippin' gorgeous Pigster :D
Biggest hugs x x x

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet!!!!

Dragonlady said...

I love this image too, just got it and hopefully will join in wit hthe JM challenge. I love how you have used her and all the pink papers. Your photos look fine to me hun.

Hugs Ali x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! Which collection is this Tilda from? I want her!!!

xoxo,
Lori

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Dawny this Tilda is absolutely adorable and I love your card!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry