Friday 26 February 2010

Easel-y Very Verrrry Sweet xxx

tilda

Mornin’ peeps and hope everyone is well.

Tis Friday and ohh it has to be one of my fave days of the week. Not only is the weekend almost here, but it's time for a new challenge over at Just Magnolia and this week it’s all about

BIRTHDAYS

As always, the JM girlies have produced a fabulous array of cardage to share, and there’s an awesome prize up for grabs from our wonderful sponsor, Jacobi Drachten, so do nip over if you get a sec and check it all out.

Picture 010 copyed

And this is my card.

I decided to do an easel card, even if they are not the easiest to photograph (or is that just me!!!).

I coloured this very sweet Tilda with the old PMs and added a sprinkling of bling to various bits and bobs!!!

And I’ve gone all MME again cos I just love the new papers. These are Quite Contrary - Mary Mary - Sweetie Pie and Berry Preserves (it’s double sided so I’m not sure which is which, but it’s the green one!!) and the gingham is Quite Contrary - Little Miss Muffet – Delight and Purple Plumes. I think this one is Delight - it’s certainly delightful!!!

And of course, you can nab yourselves all sorts of MME fabulousness from Tracy at Dies To Die For :)

I think the new camera and light box duo are coping a bit better with these colours cos I used to struggle like mad. But it looks OK here so trotters crossed lol!!!

bloom

This flower is just totally and utterly gorgeous.

It’s one of the new Pearl Penache blooms – this one’s Snowbird - from Dies To Die For and this picture does not do it justice. It’s pure white with a light frosting of glitter – just the prettiest. You can see them here peeps. The beautiful MSBPs are also from Tracy.

So that’s me card folks.

Not much in the way of waffle today except to say that I’ll be back tomorra with a very cute card indeed. We’re having a meeting today at work and I didn't get my hair done in time so I bear an uncanny resemblance to a badger right now (and a straggly one at that!!)

Oh dear :(

I’ll have to get the L’Oreal out later and sort it out cos it isn't attractive – unless you are another badger I suppose.

Have a fabby day and I’ll see you manana. Hugs to all xxx

17 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
Your card is stunning absolutely love the papers, flower is beautiful, do you mind me asking what your ribbon is called please?
thanks
Suzie Qx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Dawny!!! Love the sweet colours, so scrummy!! The lace and ribbon really sets it off! hugs, Jane xxx

Chrissie said...

This is so adorable Dawny!
Doesn't this Tilda go beautifully with the ginghams and this pretty colour palette.
Your colouring is just superb, as always.

cheryl said...

OMG hun this is one stunning card will def be playing again this week as its great to be able to use my tilda images he he stunning detail hunny love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Lena said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Fantastic!! Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Lena

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Dawny, wow what a stunning card hunny just adoring the image you've used and the gorgeous colours too. These easel cards are amongst my favourites just now! yours is fabulous! have a great weekend, hugs Linda x

Marina said...

Hi you straggly badger ;O).
Your card is just sweet.
I love this Tilda so much and you have her coloured so beautiful.
I love the fresh colours too and the design is gorgeous.

Have a nice weekend,

hugs,
Marina

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Dawny!

Sarah said...

Wow, I love your card, it's beautiful in every way x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Dawny,
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply most appreciated thanks for your kind comments x
hope you find some soon its gorguss!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Dawny!!

Loz said...

Wow, gorgeous! love the colours and your paper lace.. so pretty x

Kath Stewart said...

wow this is so cute...and I love pink and lime together....from one badger to another...I luvs you....big hugs kath xxxx

Cherie said...

Hi ya, So cute and little girly, love it
Love Cherie

minerva said...

C'est une carte tres bien.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just very sweet indeed Dawny! Love that image and your beautiful coloring. Fab easel design too! Love the title of your post, you clever gal! :)

PepPop said...

Gorgeous card and love the image. Jaqui x