Saturday 29 November 2008

Stars And Stripes and Spicy Browns xxx

What gorgeous colours in the new December kit from Raspberry Ribbons which is now on sale. Check it out here

These are some of my cards made with the new kit xxx

I used my new Pollycrafts stamp again cos I just love that little face. I must do another one but colour it as a girl. The card blank is Craftwork Cards and the DP is Tinker & Co. I coloured the image with PMs and used a Sakura Glaze pen to highlight.
DP is from the extremely lovely and kind lady that is Summer Driggs - this is from her Vintage Oreos set. Again, Tilda is coloured with PMs. You probably can't tell from this picture but that ribbon is the most beautiful colour - like a rusty rich coppery brown. Delish xx

And that's a Martha Stewart punch, you're right, but it's not the usual suspect.

Thanks to one of my very good blog buds who will remain nameless cos I dont want her to get inundated (but she knows who she is and she knows I am truly thankful for all her help of late xxx), my MSBP has a new pal to keep it company.

This little beauty not only cuts a fine zig zag border but it embosses and punches little dinky holes at the same time. It's fab and at the mo, they are on offer at MS - although when I went to the site to put the link on, there didn't seem to be any of this type there. That's the bad news. The good news is that all the punches are reduced from $14.99 to $11.24 including my beloved doily punch, which you know I just lubs a lot xxxx

So, will this one replace the doily punch in my affections???

NOT a cat's chance in hell, although I think it is quite fetching and I do rather like it.

A lot.
And talking of liking a lot, this is one of my gorge Alota stamps coloured with PMs - just for a change. I used the PP Really Big Dots download again which I love so much (no doubt cos I am a bit dotty meself lol xx).

So all in all, I think this one has to be my personal fave.

I'll be back with some more tomorrow but for now I am going to get my heavy duty sex kitten pjs on, compelete with bed socks (I've given you that particular picture before and can't bring myself to inflict it on you lovely peeps again). Then it's a fab night of telly for the Phillips-May household.

Stricly Come Dancing First - ohhhh Bruce gets more and more toe-curlingly embarrasing as the weeks go on, but I LOVE Bruno and Craig - fab-you-lous!!.

Then X Factor - Alexandra to win, she's awesome and I'm sort of glad that gobby Rachel went. What an appalling flippin attituide!!!.

Then to top it all off, IACGMOOH.

Can I just ask, nobody in Blogland is voting for the arrogant, smug, self satisfied, hair gelled to within an inch if its life, half wit that is DVD are they ????

Oh please don't lovlies - it's just encouraging him. I think he is starting to think that someone likes him lol xxx. Sorry if you are a Dollar fan (that really is shameful, and that's coming from a Shakin Stevens fan as well lol xx) but I have an overwhelming urge to give him a fistful of the beggars every time I look at him!!!!

Harsh but true. But have a great evening and see ya manana xxxxx

19 comments:

Jill said...

a trio of stunning cards hun, I love them all , the colouring of your images are wonderful and I love the layouts and papers. liking your new punch too, hugs Jill x

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards!
xAndrea

Tara said...

Love your cards Dawn, those colours work so well! I have that MS punch too, really is great!
Alex to win, she's so great..... and I need Austin to win Strictly as I have £30 riding on him!! xx

Ann said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous cards Dawny, love them all. I agree with you - Alex to win X Factor, she is superb. xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

As usual a collection of ultra stunning creations!

I'm all for Alenxandra to win too although I did used to like Diana but she seeks to have lost her sparkle!

Now as for DVD on IACGMOOH I am really hurt by your comments as he is such a genuine caring guy...........LMAO Only joking, I would have put him on the fire by now!!!! JOE to win JOE to win!!!!!

Mrs Wonka x

Jo said...

Fabulous cards Dawny....they're all just great!

Know what you mean about Brucie and no, definitely not voting for David on IACGMOOH, however can't stand Nicola either!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Dawny these are all gorgeous cards hun, i just love your work!! hugs Linda x

Kath Stewart said...

fabby cards as usual matey and I love the brown combos....love brown and the ribbons are all delish.
Yeah...girl after me own heart..Alexandra to win XF and hey I am dying to see Martina play hard ball with DVD....what a ponce he is....needs a good kicking.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Three gorgeous cards Dawny, The little Alota girl is just so sweet. love the Martha punch. Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawny these are all so adorble.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness gracious, I love all three of them!!! The colors, the designs, the details. All of them awesome!!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

These are super, splendid cards Dawny! The colours are fantastic - so rich and yummy and the designs are gorgeous....love them, love them, love them..

I got to have some of those punches....more fabulous-ness.

'Comfys' are a must on Sat nights - can't go out - Dancing on Ice will be on soon too - horrah for Saturdays!! xx

Pauline C said...

Love your cool colour schemes on these cards Dawny - hope you ahd a fab evening vegging out in the sex kitten PJ's LOL!! Just been watching the Strictly Dance off ... OMG I love all the remaining contestants but that Austin - what a paso!! ... and I mean that in the nicest possible way LOL!!! ;-)
Cheers hun
Pauline x

Eileen said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Dawn, I love them all especially the first one.
It is the first time I have watched X Factor from the beginning and all I can say is I wont bother in future. What a fix that Ruth (a fantastic person and singer) went out and a certain person who cant really be heard above the backing group is still in it.
luv
eileen
x

Murielle said...

WOW.... your cards is Fantastic!!!!
I love your colours and details.
Hugs, Mumur

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous cards and I love the browns of the ribbons. the MS puch is gorgeous...I have them on my christmas list! Agree wholeheartedly with you on your comments about DVD! Get him off!
Judy x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab cards, all are stunning and beautiful. Lover your colour schemes and layout designs.
Lyndsey xx

Dawn said...

Wowee these are fabby,gorgey!!!!
Love the colours you chose and great stamps too!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Emma said...

Hi...found you through Linda (Linanna Designs), your cards are stunning and I see you like 'Reflection' - she is just too cute.
Fantastic work.
Emma x