Thursday 13 November 2008

New Launch - Grab a Bargain xxx

Ohh this a short post tonight cos I am having an early night cos I am going to the NEC tomorrow :))) If you are going and want to meet up and say hello, send me a quick e-mail and we can do the swapping moby numbers thing!!!

Now lovely peeps,

IF you liked the stuff we all did for the new Making Hand Made Cards printables, and

IF
you want to grab yoursleves a real bargain, and

IF you 've got 60 seconds to spare, and

IF
you want to see an awesomely well put together promo vid with our cards on it

Then check THIS out

A fabulous job Claire and play that funky music Mr Tchaikovsky - you and your Sugar Plum Fairies (truly, I know a few of them, wink wink lol xxx).

BFN and I wouldn't be surprised if you see the fruits of tomorrow's squanderings on here
very soon lol xxx

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

have a great time at the NEC and don't go spending all your money...well that's a stupid thing to say int it
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Diane.W. said...

Have a fab day,Marlene is going too,I'm not jealous at all!!! :o)x

Leann said...

Have a fab day tomorrow hun ~ remember to spend lots for me!
Images WILL be in the post very soon ~ cross my heart promise ;)
Hugs x x x x

Rach said...

fabby promo..hugs rachxx

Sharon Caudle said...

have a wonderful time Dawny!! hugs!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

ooo lucky you... and I have to work :(
Have a fab time and spend lots ha ha

Caroline x x

Gayle said...

Hi honey...
Wish I lived nearer, and could go to the NEC, we could have been 'ladies who lunch'.
Enjoy yourself, and don't come back bankrupt!!!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x

Mrs Mayne said...

Great cards Dawny! Hope you have a fab time at the NEC! Wish I could have got up there!! :(
Ordered the kits from MHC but there was a problem and all liks have disappeared!! Can't wait to see what you've brought!!! x

Sue Shaw said...

I'm at work, so I can't come and play. :-(
Hope you had a wonderful day and came home with lots of goodies.
Sue. x

Dawn said...

OOh hope you had a great time at the NEC you lucky thing!!
Have you hired a van to transport everything back then!!! ROFL!!


Hugs
Dawn
xx